GT cult

• Thread starter raweer
  • 96 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
REALRACE
Dearly beloved supporters

:bowdown: It's time to launch a new cult.

One - or the only one - prophet is Kaz.
Mantra: We'll receive our update.
We'll get our salvation soon - or in a future update.

Innermost regards, raweer (former self-proclaimed master of ceremonies)

edits:
"The wish or ideal of a real driving simulator hold us together ...
and this is much more, than Kaz can do - and achieve." (raweer)
"there's a grain of truth in every joke" (unknown)​

[disclaimer: any resemblance to real occurrences in this forum or persons, is purely coincidental]

Last edited:
image.jpg

So now we're literally making Kaz a prophet.. [...] where a video game creator is seen as a God.
imho, a prophet is only a prophet, not a god

Maybe this is a joke and the sarcasm is lost through text. But I'm not sure.
sometimes, the differentiation is not that simple

...but, we've room for doubter too! r.

Fellow followers of almighty Kaz, I must inform you that your cult is not the original Grab Turismo following reliegion. The great Shem began the Book of Turismo many moons ago and it's pages are filled with insightful scripture from the original Turismites.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-book-of-turismo-spec-ii-the-gospels-of-shem.283335/

Maybe our factions can coexist, but if in a few hundred years a war breaks out between our followers (as tends to happen with religious groups) the casualties would weaken the 'planets defences, leaving us open to a Forzarite invasion. I believe we should merge our threads now to prevent this crisis.

hmm, why is Forza an enemy? Usually coalicions are searching "enemys" only to intensify their coherence ... let's try without. r.

I worship the deity Translator-San, I believe he is our true saviour and you are wrong to believe that Kaz is the chosen one.
good point, Translator-San is important. IMHO, he expresses the thoughts of Kaz, like a priest in a church. r.

Fellow followers of almighty Kaz
please, allow me to adjust that ... Kaz is "only" our prophet - not the GreaT one. r.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back