GT cult

• Thread starter raweer
  • 96 comments
For a thread like this I am surprised this can survives for this long :(

Okay then, Kaz almighty. Instead of our giving promises to him its other way arround.

I was drinking a glass of water while reading this, you owe me a new laptop
i'll forward your request to our financial brother ... in the meantime, we pray for aridity.

For a thread like this I am surprised this can survives for this long :(
i see, you're very sad ... i'm sorry, but there is still love here in this thread.

r.

I hear this is like Scientology the more you pay the more Xenu points you get so you can right on a DC-5 and see the universe with the might overlord. However, instead of all that you get access to the promise "land" vault and get course creator, full on gps, and all premium cars, with actual great sounds.

But the OP would know more about this. Oh and Kaz = Xenu by the way.

Just because you wrote some long winded narrative does not prove anything. Like I said, this has nothing to do with the game itself. Maybe this would be better suited for the Rumble Strip, but not in the GT6 section that is supposed to be dedicated for the game itself. Sorry, but I just don't get into this whole Kaz worshiping, making him some cult figure, GT cult following, or whatever else you are trying to do here. To me, Kaz is just a game developer who puts his pants on the same way I do, nobody special. I just don't worship the game or its developer like some here do, its just a game to me, nothing more. All I'm saying is that I think this thread would be better suited to the "general" section, not in the game specific section. Apparently 8 or so other people also see it this way.

Note that the original Book of Turismo remained open, in the GT5 section, throughout it's lifespan. The sequel lives, too (now moved to the GT6 section).

It's some harmless fun for people to take part in. It's at least as clever as any of the pointless "guess my car/track/song/lunch" threads. It stays.

Apex.

Note that the original Book of Turismo remained open, in the GT5 section, throughout it's lifespan. The sequel lives, too (now moved to the GT6 section).

It's some harmless fun for people to take part in. It's at least as clever as any of the pointless "guess my car/track/song/lunch" threads. It stays.

Apex.

Well, I have to agree with you on that as I don't really get the point of those threads either. My point was that I just thought it would be better suited for the "general" section as opposed to here but I can't fight City Hall now can I ? :lol:

it would be better suited for the "general" section
but we all breath and live GT6, not in a general ... oh, no, misunderstanding (LMSCorvette, you've disturbed me)

And when the time comes, when we see a star, a comet, a sign in the dark sky, that our kahunas understand as an announce for an update ... we all come together here and will praise Kaz, our prophet

As a last post for today, i'll give the word to our young priest, Streeto, who said recently:
I'm so happy we can all come together under the light of our new saviour, Kazunori-san.

Good night, brothers and sisters, sleep well r.

Last edited:
"Then Kaz looked over all he had made, standard cars and all, and he saw that it was 'good enough'. And evening passed and morning came, marking the sixth day."

"And on the seventh day Kaz almost finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had done, meaning the course creator, shuffle racing, B-spec and community features were never released."

No wonder:
Screenshot (191).gif

Kaz is not a prophet or God, but he is the Creator.
These games don't just evolve you know. ;)

And did you realise that Kaz backwards is Zak? We should all get pet Zak's and treat them well.

Blah blah, other words etc

Apex.

I love the idea of ending things with 'Apex' :)

Our Kaz, which race in Turismo,
hallowed be thy track;
thy corners come;
thy will be done,
in Spa as it is in Nurburg.
Give us this day our daily bonus.
And forgive us our shunting,
as we forgive them that shunt against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from forza.
For thine is the aero,
the power, and the torque,
for ever and ever.
Apex.

Last edited:
If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving Zahara to see me through,
this tedious path I’ve chosen here,
I certainly would’ve walked away, by now.

Gonna wait it out

If there were no desire to heal,
The glitches and errors met along
I certainly would’ve walked away, by 1.01.

And I still may...
And I still may...

Be patient.

I must keep reminding myself of this...

If there were no rewards to reap,
No loving zen-like driving to see me through,
I certainly would’ve walked away by now.
And I still may, and I still may, and I still may, and I may...

Gonna wait it out.

Kaz is not a prophet or God, but he is the Creator.
These games don't just evolve you know.
hi, bother poet. This could be true for fairly previous incarnations - but in our time, imho, he is spiritus rector ... and that's because he fitts good as our prophet. r.

Latest Posts

Back