GT Life (Streetz)

Hey island could you when you have time look at the spreadsheet and work out some prices for me to put on it.

cheers

Hey island could you when you have time look at the spreadsheet and work out some prices for me to put on it.

cheers

Used parts are for when players sell them. so if i have a 1995 honda civic sport exhaust and i buy the race one i can sell the sport one to someone who has the same car

a few things real quick. i wanna work at the nissan dealership. are there employee discounts? if need i can attempt to translate all this onto a website and give you the login info so you can make adjustments and add ons. also i was looking at the s13 prices.. i know i can get one for less than 5k seeing as to how common the are... so i think its slightly over priced but no biggy.. also what due you think about linking autotrader to the website or remaking it so once someone buys a car we can remove it from the list until another one is up for sell? also if its done that way say they have a car that already has aftermarket rims and parts, could we add those to our car at no additional price? maybe paint the car to look like the one we bought... although this would prolly be WAY too much to keep up with but just an idea. i'd love to get this up and going as soon as possible. tired of waiting for lots.:indiff: it's been almost a half a year.:mad: time to get into something new and improved!!:bowdown:
:gtpflag:

if someone is good at making banners and images please help me out
As soon as we get some banners and other pics together the website should be public shortly after that...its basically done...just needs some tweaks and pics

Here is my attempt
Gt Life.jpg

i am so sorry i have been without my laptop for over a week and have just got it back:nervous:
I am still intressted in this, just havent been able to get on GTP lately :(

Shutting down gtp profile tomorrow. Only made it for lots sign up long time ago. Nowadays it appears to be a complete waste of time...wont be on gt6 anymore either, unless someone specifically asks me to help them with a tune... I now have multiples of every car in the game tuned for every track available... till then im strictly on the ps4

Are you continuing with this project? It is very interesting and I would like to join. If you need any help just ask.

Latest Posts

Back