GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

• Thread starter Famine
  • 193 comments
Pick up your game's disk box. Look in the top-right corner for a PlayStation logo. Beneath that it'll say "PAL" or "NTSC". If it says "PAL" then this list is the list you want. If it doesn't, it isn't.

Where are you from?

//////ÄŁPĬЙΣ
um... this isn't this days car list...
...does tht mean im on us version??

No, it means your wrong, if your from England, it's likley you'll have the Eurpoean version.

Umm, the mods have already talked to you about that, I'd stop all this now if I were you . . .

oh sorry it takes me alot of time to take things in, it does say pal

YAY:DYAY:DYAY:DYAY:D:D:D:D

I got MY tubo 16 AT LAST!!!!!

black cars gonna show up in around 100 days
I got my 9,000,000 credits ready to buy them all!!:D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!
I now OWN ALL the BLACK CARS!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Famine, Any chance of doing the european version of the used car list in days, not weeks? (like the US version of the used car list) alot easier to work out

So let me get this straight. Besides the Prize Cars which you can win only once and not buy from dealerships, there are also rare used cars which only appear for a limited number of cycles before becoming permanently unavailable? :nervous:

Is there some list of cars (preferably for the PAL version, if indeed there is a variation between regional versions on this particular issue), which are absolutely essential to aquire as soon as possible as they will become unavailable after a set period of time? :scared:

Automobile
So let me get this straight. Besides the Prize Cars which you can win only once and not buy from dealerships, there are also rare used cars which only appear for a limited number of cycles before becoming permanently unavailable? :nervous:

Is there some list of cars (preferably for the PAL version, if indeed there is a variation between regional versions on this particular issue), which are absolutely essential to aquire as soon as possible as they will become unavailable after a set period of time? :scared:

Oh god, that sounds horrible. I hope I didn't miss anything...

Automobile

No, there's nothing that becomes permanently unavailable.
The cycle repeats every 700 days. There are cars, specifically the Black LM cars that are only available in the last 7-days of each 700 day cycle. (694-700) But don't worry, if you missed them in the first cycle, they'll be round again 693 days after you reach day 700. If you keep using up days (buying wheels, wings or entering licence tests) they'll come back around sooner or later.
Add 700 to 694 and get day 1394. Black cars will be around for 7 days.
Add 700 to 1394 to get day 2094. Ditto.
Add 700 to 2094 to get day 2794. Ad infinitum

ÄŁPĨЙΣ
Famine, Any chance of doing the european version of the used car list in days, not weeks? (like the US version of the used car list) alot easier to work out

Each sheet of the 100 main sheets contains the days it covers in the top-left cell.

Famine
There is no Vanquish in the Used Car lists.

Oh, I think I mean a Vantage then. Whatever that 2nd hand, large, squarish looking Aston Martin sedan that usually comes in green is called. Sorry, my bad. 👍

It's quite rare, like you said, it's mostly in green, sometimes in red, and is very expensve, around 250,000

It appears.

Week 13
Week 38
Week 39
Week 41
Week 70
Week 71
Week 72
Week 73
Week 76
Week 77
Week 89
Week 91
Week 92
Week 94

Hope this helps :)

George Morley
It's quite rare, like you said, it's mostly in green, sometimes in red, and is very expensve, around 250,000

It appears.

Week 13
Week 38
Week 39
Week 41
Week 70
Week 71
Week 72
Week 73
Week 76
Week 77
Week 89
Week 91
Week 92
Week 94

Hope this helps :)

I thought it only came in green, but i saw one in navy or purple yesterday. I have never seen a red one. I just want to know if there's a black one to add to my black car collection, failing that, green is nice. A fitting colour for a British car. 👍

rob 2fast4u
how do you know what week is what ?

Top-left cell of every sheet.

If you're past day 700, add 700. If you're past day 1400, add 1400. The cycles begin again every 700 days.

it only goes up to the number of days in a month ? what do mean top-left cell of every sheet? I looked at my status in the garage and it says 681 days, I am at 11 feb on the top right corner in the game what would that equel to in the sheet ?

Open the file in Excel.
Pick a week at random.
Click on the tab for the sheet for that week.
Look in the top-left cell of that sheet.
There you will find the range of game days that that sheet - and thus that week - applies to.

Day 681 = Week 98.

I am looking for a low mileage supra 97 rz , I am at day 1177 and that would be day 477 / week 69 in your guide so if I am correct there should be a low mileage supra but there isn't !!!!!

Nah, there's worse posters. At least you're coherent and actually have a problem which hasn't been asked a zillion times before. That said... :D Your query can be answered with a search, though it may not be readily apparent how...

I used the Advanced Search option and searched the GT4 forums only for "low mileage used", but also added in a username - that of RogsR34UK, who I know has conducted extensive research into the low mileage used cars in all game versions.

The result was that there is no low mileage 1998 Toyota Supra RZ, though there are some low mileage MkIIIs:
Day 260 -- Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R ('90) -- Red Mica -- 27828 Credits
Day 617 -- Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R ('90) -- Black -- 27828 Credits
Day 148 -- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ('88) -- Black -- 34433 Credits

oh I am sorry I havent posted here yet but I have a NO mileage supra mkiv and I have an american version of the game lol. I used the full garage cheet (ARMAX) I kind of hate doing that but when I found out there werent any low mileage mkiv on the american version I had to do it : ) thanks for helping me out, I should have posted this when I got the car.

George Morley
There are no cheats on Gran Turismo 4.

Whats that got to do with a Used Car List anyway?

It's an ARMAX code and was referred to in the post immediately preceding it...

I'm confused, I need to know what week it is, but it says what day on the status screen instead of what week.

Any help would be great,
George

How many days are in a week, George?

Divide days by 7. If there's any remainder/decimals, round up. That's your week number (working on the premise that day 1 is in week 1).

Back