GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

• Thread starter Famine
  • 193 comments
READ THE FILE.

For crying out loud - you've asked this question FIVE times (one of which I've deleted), and been told both the answer and how to find it for yourself. That is spamming. I will be highly unimpressed if you ask it again.

No, of course not. There is no Ferrari showroom in the game. Just open the file at the start of this thread, and search for "ferrari". No result will come up, because there are no Ferraris in GT4!

sorry but also on the the website that I saw it was that it said that you can't upgrade it because there is no showroom. just like the formula gran turismo i dont know why it posted twice

I was on a web site and it said that there was a very very very rare ferrari that appears only on one day??? IS THIS TRUE???
on the website it also said that there is no Ferrari showroom and u can't upgrade it just like the formula gran turismo

How come in this list,the Peugeot 205 T16 box is ticked on week 52 yet doesn't appear in the Used Car List on week 52?

--edit--

Nevermind see it now

hey how do i get the Toyota AB86 ???????????????????

oh sorry i have the ntsc version but how can i get that car in this version (is there something similar to this on gtp but for NTSC)

Ditto. Being that they appear at the end of every cycle of weeks you could buy said 'infamous' black cars more than once correct?

yes completelly every 600 or so dais you can get the cars again

Last edited by a moderator:
hey how do i get the Toyota AB86 ???????????????????

oh sorry i have the ntsc version but how can i get that car in this version (is there something similar to this on gtp but for NTSC)

Please don't double or triple post here. If you have information to add to a post shortly after you've posted it, use the "Edit" button in the bottom right corner of your existing post to add the information. 👍

The Toyota AE86 models are available in the Historic Car Lot.

This thread is stickied too, about 3 below this one:
Complete Used Car Listing for North America Release

Download the spreadsheet and use the filter function to search for manufacturer "Toyota" then models "Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex" or "Corolla Levin GT-Apex"

The Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex S.Shigeno Version is also available in the Used Car Lot II.

Guys I'm sorry but the rar/zip file for the pal 10km list doesn't work for me. Just jargon and not in words either. :(

Help?

You need to extract the excel file using Winzip or Winrar.

Then being that the file is a Microsoft Excel File. You will need to open it using a program that would be able to open an *.xls file.

If you do not have one you should be able to download either an Excel viewer or Openoffice.

And yes these both work as I have just tried it.

1986 Corolla Levin - Historic Car Lot/80s
1986 Sprinter Trueno - Historic Car Lot/80s
2000 Sprinter Trueno SS Edition - Used Car Lot II/90s B

They're all in the database.

Famine,

The first words that came out of my mouth when i saw the list were: "oh my god"..

I have just recently started playing the gt4 again. I had a mate here the other day and we played just a few round for fun but then after he left i got a little book that came in a magazin with the car list for the tracks and licences that my kids (3 and 1, not yet gt ready..) had been messing about and i onlz hoped that all pages were there, and decided to start all over again..

I have a ps3 from the first series so it plays everything (i've heard the new ones don't play ps1 or ps2 games) and so i moved for it.. All of the sudden i started having second thoughts as i started doing the licence because i wasn't sure if i should be aiming for the bronze, silver or gold medals on all tests.. So this lead me to stop the licence, stop the auto-save and check the used car list and i said to myself i'll write these cars down and play at the same time..

It's been a long time since the game came out so it would be logical that someone like you would take the time to do the amazing work on the list that you did, so after finishing the 80's list i decided that i wouldn't be going anywhere soon if i was to do it like that so i decided to look it up on the internet..

After a few bumps i eventually landed here and i can't thank you enough.. I used to play the game when it came out with lots of people hanging around at my place smoking dope, drinking beer and playing gt4 but everyone was more interested on the game % and the cars than to think that there was another "life" behind gt4..

And because the 5 doesn't seem to ever come out and the prologue sucks big time (plus the price for a demo that costs about the same as the game) i decided to play it again..

Thanks a million times, over and over again.. It doesn't win you the races but it makes gt life more interesting because it's all about the cars ein't it?

Cheers mate,

Muladi

Man you are a ledgend but yeh i would of liked the Super black rare cars to appear a bit more but ah well. By the way your a ledgend!!!, this list is great buddy yeh finally found the edit button laughing out loud.

Last edited:
Sir, I salute you!

Dug out my PS2 and GT4 for the first time in ages and was frustrated at never finding a Toyota Starlet Glanza V in black. However, I had spotted a Nissan Skyline R34 Midnight Purple II and wondered if it'd come up again.

This list has given me exactly what I needed, and with the added bonus of finding out there is a Lotus Carlton in GT4 (Something I never saw in the car lots ever!)

Keep up the good work!

(Does anyone know if the colours are still being added?)

(Does anyone know if the colours are still being added?)

I haven't heard from the gent who was assisting with the colours in quite some time. If you wish to add the colours yourself, I will happily include them and update the file.

I am working on another wee project of my own curiousity at the moment and I'll probably reach GT4's used cars again in a few weeks so I may add the remaining colours at that time if no-one else has any input by then.

srry but...umm...will the black beauties ever show up again???? If u dont mind me asking. :D

Yes, they appear every last week in the 100 week cycle.
So for the first cycle, it would be days 694-700.
The second cycle would be days 1394-1400 and so on and so forth.

You do realise you're answering a poster who asked that question 6 years ago, right?
And that the question has been answered in this thread numerous times before, including in the post right after the one you've replied to, also 6 years ago. :rolleyes:
This constitutes "gravedigging" and useless posting.
Please take note of the age of the posts you're replying to in future. Thanks. 👍

Back