Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
P.S, I hope, if they are doing the track, that they implement time and weather change.

If they did implement weather there would just be 2 options: Epic and flash flood.

Hopefully they laser scanned (or whatever they do) some australian production cars whilst they were here, time to see some Falcons and Commadore's, sedans and utes!

Hopefully they laser scanned (or whatever they do) some australian production cars whilst they were here, time to see some Falcons and Commadore's, sedans and utes!

Agreed. What could be better than throwing a 6.2L V8 Malloo across the top of the mount in the rain, or flood? :lol:

THIS!!!

The Ford Falcon is already a veteran in GT... some new V8 Supercars would make the "posible arrival" of Bathurst a super hit! :drool:

That Falcon is ancient though, and in my opinion probably the worst Falcon made for its time. The rear (and front on standard models) light design are the ugliest of all the models in my opinion, coming from a Holden person. Google AU Falcon to see what I mean. I actually like the current model (FG).

The other thing is though, why put a Falcon in the game without a Commodore counterpart? They should put the new road model FG Falcon and VE Commodore in the game as well as possibly a few of the current (or maybe famous past) Supercars. I would just go and play my V8 Supercars game but my PS2 doesn't work. :(

If they did implement weather there would just be 2 options: Epic and flash flood.

We'll need good amounts of fog and mist as well. When I was at the 12 Hours last week you could hardly see from the hill at McPhillamy to the track at one point, let alone Skyline!

Now that I think about it, this track has a section known as Skyline, of course it belongs in GT! :sly:

a hot lap on shift.

vujvxWRh4kQ[/media]

That actually looks pretty good for a NFS sim. Being built around the V8 series here is the V8 Supercars 3 model:

Here is one of the real laps from Mark Skaife, from one of the most memorable 1000 races I've watched. That's also his VZ, one of the older models I would love to see in GT. I have a remote control model of this car. :sly:

Dang, I miss my PS2 and that game now. :(

Bathurst in GT6, with the inclusion of at least 1 model V8 supercar from Holden, Ford and Nissan....but then you could just add a majority of them, as the only thing different would be the livery.

That's enough for me, but then i'll probably start moaning how there isn't an Adelaide street circuit in the game.

SimonK
It's far from finished but the model in Project CARS is already very nice.

That's the only track i've drive on, in P:Cars. And it's a very accurate model so far.

I just hope they(PD) do a good job on it, like they did with the Nurburgring.

Bathurst in GT6, with the inclusion of at least 1 model V8 supercar from Holden, Ford and Nissan....but then you could just add a majority of them, as the only thing different would be the livery.

That's enough for me, but then i'll probably start moaning how there isn't an Adelaide street circuit in the game.

That's the only track i've drive on, in P:Cars. And it's a very accurate model so far.

Yeah it looks good in pCARS (i am full member, but it feels arcade still) but i think PD when it comes to realism is quite better than any other developer. They make it look as the real track when it comes to size and overall looks of it.
In pCARS the tracks looks good and have better textures and the lighting system is getting better and better build after build but the tracks are not as accurate as in GT5. SPA for example. And if they make Nurburgring they don´t need to look at the real model...just copy and paste GT5 one.

The aspect ratio between cars/tracks in GT5 is the best too.

Nothing special about Adelaide. :lol: Bathurst would be so good though!

Yeah it looks good in pCARS (i am full member, but it feels arcade still) but i think PD when it comes to realism is quite better than any other developer. They make it look as the real track when it comes to size and overall looks of it.
In pCARS the tracks looks good and have better textures and the lighting system is getting better and better build after build but the tracks are not as accurate as in GT5. SPA for example. And if they make Nurburgring they don´t need to look at the real model...just copy and paste GT5 one.

The aspect ratio between cars/tracks in GT5 is the best too.

Wait until they're finished and then judge. It's not fair at all to compare alpha and beta builds to final release builds.

I would put Bathurst on the list of missing track if I where you guys.

It's not going to happen. Anyone remebers Pike Peak, and how it supposed to have been played for an article (something to do with Red Bull)? And Hockenheim?

Forget it guys

Question is, how much sense does it make to release bathurst for GT5 if there are no events with bathurst or there are no leaderboards in GT5.

I must say, I was freaking out when I heared that Spa will come as DLC. I bought it on day one and I must say, till now I made not more than 20-30 laps on it. Online is an disaster and without leaderboards it makes no sense to do hotlaps on it. PD must learn from Turn10 and steal the "online challenges" mode.

If we get Bathurst, then we need V8 Supercars. It just won't feel right without it. That'd be like putting in Daytona without any cars from NASCAR.

True that. Next dlc Bathurst and V8 supercars carpack.

Maybe only in my dreams.

It's far from finished but the model in Project CARS is already very nice.

It's virtually a straight copy from the Shift version just tarted up. Still far too wide across the mountain, and going down the mountain is nothing like how harsh it is in reality.

The really annoying thing is, EA had an almost perfect replica of bathurst in the V8 challenge games. Codemasters was getting there, but that EA game challenge just had everything right. The camber of the corners, the narrowness of the track and the harshness of going down the mountain, the dogleg on conrod.

Love how this thread has evolved from slamming the OP to gtplanet pretty much all but confirming he was right in the 1st place! Very funny

denzel
Love how this thread has evolved from slamming the OP to gtplanet pretty much all but confirming he was right in the 1st place! Very funny

not really that funny when the evidence is presented I think its funny people post one hit posts towards the end of the thread without contributing much.

It's virtually a straight copy from the Shift version just tarted up. Still far too wide across the mountain, and going down the mountain is nothing like how harsh it is in reality.

Not strictly true. EA own the rights to that version of the track and so Slighty Mad had to start from scratch, although I'm sure they did use the basic measurements they already had. They couldn't use any of the models for the Shift version though.

Nismo34
Has anyone tweeted to Kaz and confronted him about it? Maybe if we do that, he'll tell us if he is actually working on it or not.

P.S, I hope, if they are doing the track, that they implement time and weather change.

I have tweeted him a few times in english and in Japanese ( using a translator app) no response. His last tweet was about a new gt academy in march.

Back