Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
MatskiMonk
Nissan are joining V8 supercars... PD know have a reason to do it!

Too bad it'll probably be the maxima though :S
My idea was to stretch a GTR a few inches and throw on 2 Rx8 style doors :lol:

Love how this thread has evolved from slamming the OP to gtplanet pretty much all but confirming he was right in the 1st place! Very funny

Lol, Bathurst may come to GT but that doesn't mean he was right. A Sony CS rep has no clue what the future updates of GT5 are and you are kidding yourself if you think they do. I could make a thread saying Road America is coming because someone on the phone told me and if it does come true it's dumb luck, not the accuracy of my reports. I would much rather trust reports of PD filming the track than reading 'someone on the phone told me.' That's just me though.

Last edited:
Since we're posting videos to keep everyone excited, here's a collection for a retrospective over the years... (and yes, before anyone complains, there's another 10 or 20 clips that could have been added)

Last edited:
i live in Bathurst and can tell you that a large team from polyphony are currently at the track mapping it out and getting all measurements for a new game, I can't garentee it will be a gt5 update but I think it is very likely. If any of you live in or near Bathurst you should head to the track and have a look and watch what they are doing because it is amazing to see.

Last edited:
I study at the Mt. Panorama Motorsport Training centre Bathurst and can tell you that a large team from polyphony are currently at the track mapping it out and getting all measurements for a new game, I can't garentee it will be a gt5 update but I think it is very likely. If any of you live in or near Bathurst you should head to the track and have a look and watch what they are doing because it is amazing to see.

Cant you take a photo? is other words photo or it didnt happen :D

And if it is happening it will be because they will be soon allowing nissan and several other car companys to join the V8 series down here

Well, if the flooding stops, I'll go through Bathurst on my way back home to Adelaide next week to find out for myself!... But that doesn't seem likely right now.

captaincrunch24
Make sure you don't go faster than 60 km/h though, :sly:
Haha, yes. I drove the track last year and I was very cautious of how fast I was going! It was great fun, definitely recommend the drive if you're ever in the town of Bathurst!

I'm a tad annoyed with the 'secrecy' of PD and Play Station. There is so much rumour and innuendo about the possiblity of bathurst in GT. They should just make an announcement as to if it will appear in GT5 or at all in GT. I'm sick of waiting!!!!

I think PD have taken their fan base for granted, and don't care about how we feel because they know we will always be a customer.

I'm a tad annoyed with the 'secrecy' of PD and Play Station. There is so much rumour and innuendo about the possiblity of bathurst in GT. They should just make an announcement as to if it will appear in GT5 or at all in GT. I'm sick of waiting!!!!

I think PD have taken their fan base for granted, and don't care about how we feel because they know we will always be a customer.

I have to say PD isn't like that. Sony maybe, but not PD.

Fail post.

They don't have to tell you anything. If they want to keep some things secret until they release a new game, it doesn't bother me any. I like discovering new and amazing things when I pop a game disc into my system for the first time. If they post up everything they are doing, all their competition will find out as well and try to beat them to the punch.

EliteDreamer
Some of us like to get excited ya know. Makes everything more mysterious and interesting.

Agreed, I'd rather not know and be surprised rather then find out on the release date of GT6 that GT7 will be out in ? Years..

R1600Turbo
Fail post.

They don't have to tell you anything. If they want to keep some things secret until they release a new game, it doesn't bother me any. I like discovering new and amazing things when I pop a game disc into my system for the first time. If they post up everything they are doing, all their competition will find out as well and try to beat them to the punch.

Agreed, there's a reason why things are kept secret. And you said exactly why that is.

If PD said now that they were including the track and say 5 cars, Forza would work on incorporating a better track and 6 cars in DLC or a new game.

Fail post.

EliteDreamer
Some of us like to get excited ya know. Makes everything more mysterious and interesting.
Agreed, there's a reason why things are kept secret. And you said exactly why that is.

Matty
If PD said now that they were including the track and say 5 cars, Forza would work on incorporating a better track and 6 cars in DLC or a new game.

+1, no. Make that +10. Better yet. Make it a +1.000.000.000. 👍

Pd has patched this game to hell and back. They gave us spa after the pleading and ranting on kaz twitter page.

pd please give me this track and silverstone and i promise to love you even more. If that is even possible

jjh101
I study at the Mt. Panorama Motorsport Training centre Bathurst and can tell you that a large team from polyphony are currently at the track mapping it out and getting all measurements for a new game, I can't garentee it will be a gt5 update but I think it is very likely. If any of you live in or near Bathurst you should head to the track and have a look and watch what they are doing because it is amazing to see.

Dude take a picture or something that would be awesome I am going to Bathurst and orange over the weekend to look at cars.

Did they ? Because of the pleading and ranting ? Really ?

Yes, they actually did due to the "pleading and ranting". It was always voted up on the feedback section as well.

If Kaz really wanted Spa to be in GT5, he would have had PD put it in there in the first place.

Back