Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
I agree I think it's gt6, so id say it will be out next year some time, by the looks of how they are doing it compared to other games it the past, they want it perfect to the millimeter so I'm defiantly looking forward to gt6

Thanks alot jjh101. :) Really nice to hear that Bathurst would be saved for GT6. 👍 Who knows, maybe GT6 will have all the things we wanted in GT5, which means it'll be epic.

:cheers:

Edit: Who's ready for some free roam in the GT World? :D I know free roam and the livery editor will be in GT6, and some epic cars and tracks too.

Last edited:
thelvynau
Very nice detective work that shows dedication to bringing the news.

I did it for 2 reasons, to shut the people that kept saying I'm was lying about it, and to inform the people who where interested for more information.

jjh101
I did it for 2 reasons, to shut the people that kept saying I'm was lying about it, and to inform the people who where interested for more information.

Well I would say you succeeded well done.

thelvynau
get her something she wants so you get what you want works with my missus.

Ohhhhh, not hugs and a conversation. :scared:

But it would mean GT6 in my hands. Hmmm, "Wife, let's talk about us........" 💡

Very slick bit of detective work. I would prefer Bathurst wait for GT6 to make sure it's not rushed and completely buttoned down.

thelvynau
Well I would say you succeeded well done.

Succeeded indeed. :)👍 You get a +1 from me jjh101.

@R1600Turbo

My thoughts are saying GT6 will be on PS3 too. :)

I just recorded a video like that one and I got more info out of the guy and I am in Portugal wich is even more amazing :dopey::dopey::dopey:

Just kidding

R1600Turbo
You assume PS4. ;)

My thought: PS3 for sure.

I don't know when PS4 comes out, but I see the rumors. I hope it's for PS3. Hell I hope it's tomorrow and they are just double checking the placement for the kangaroos.

We could have another edition to the animals of GT5. We have the dog, cat, sheep, birds and a monkey. Maybe a roo too.

TokoTurismo
:gtplanet: Community FTW!!!

I was so happy a little while ago when I found out what 'FTW' didn't mean. :scared:

Bathurst Boy, our secret squirrel, your Sir are a star. (insert picture of a star)

I'm at the track every day at the Motorsport training centre so I'll keep my eye out for anymore news, If I see them doing anything else interesting I'll get some photos

Back