Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
Why do games makers insist on secrecy when concerning upcoming games.

so other developers don't know what they're doing, or what they have in their next upcoming game, or they may have somethign they want to put in, but due to time or other issues they're not able to add it in they can just remove it without disappointing the fans

recca
so other developers don't know what they're doing, or what they have in their next upcoming game, or they may have somethign they want to put in, but due to time or other issues they're not able to add it in they can just remove it without disappointing the fans

Ah I see. Makes sense. No good the competition finding out what PD have tried to keep secret.

Oh well done BTW on getting the info out across on the Internet. Very sneaky way of catching someone out.

Genius.

Outstanding detective work !
Thanks a lot jjh101 !!!
If you have the occasion, I think the most pressing question you should ask is if GT6 will be on PS3 or not.

And Froudeybrand, ask your sister-in-law to take some more pics :D
Great great work guys 👍 👍

This over mine question. 👍

I will try and have another chat but I won't show faces again for the reason I don't want them in trouble, I will be asking if it's on ps3, approx time frame when it will be done, anything else important I'm missing? They need to be simple things reliant to the Bathurst track on the game.

Spagetti69
How can they get into trouble? Their unaware that there being filmed.

If their face is in the video they could get in trouble, if I do what I did in the last video no one from PD will know who it is.

Yeah yeah, just do like in your first vid. No faces required.
Try not to put your finger on the mic :lol:
But seriously, anything you can get will be appreciated mate 👍

jjh101
This may sound stupid but what does 👍 mean. And my finger wasn't over the mic, just wasn't close enough lol

Are you on a phone? If yes, tap the post and see it how it is in browser mode. (all symbols appear.)

:gtpflag: tup = thumbs up

jjh101
I will try and have another chat but I won't show faces again for the reason I don't want them in trouble, I will be asking if it's on ps3, approx time frame when it will be done, anything else important I'm missing? They need to be simple things reliant to the Bathurst track on the game.

Yeah don't film anyones face. No point in asking when the track will be finished or that sort of thing as this guy is just scanning the track. That's what his job is. He's not a developer or such and probably dosnt know. Perhaps ask him what other tracks he has scanned or if he's out here to scan aswell. Maybe ask him he has a twitter account or facebook and if maybe he could tell you what other plans PD have in store. Just try to pick his brain a little.

Hahaha I don't think I'll be asking them for those details lol. But would gladly have them over for a BBQ, they are all very nice people

Hahaha I don't think I'll be asking them for those details lol. But would gladly have them over for a BBQ, they are all very nice people

Haha. You can always count on the PD workers, sounded really nice from the video you'd posted. ;)

Why? I have them all. I just don't know why it's more expensive here.

Well, I don't use a credit card or anything online, so unless you can get pre-paid like iTunes or something...

Edit:

So? If they did release it in GT5 as DLC, that doesn't mean it won't be in GT6 you know. (Then again, you never know with PD )

Correct. I probably didn't word it very well. :sly:

What they should do though is bring back Grindlewald and Red Rock Valley from GT2.

Well, I don't use a credit card or anything online, so unless you can get pre-paid like iTunes or something...

Edit:

Correct. I probably didn't word it very well. :sly:

What they should do though is bring back Grindlewald and Red Rock Valley from GT2.

You don't have to use a credit card or any type of card. Go down to EB Games, Game or JB Hi-Fi and purchase a PSN Voucher card. It works in a similar way to phone credit. Say you purchase a $100 voucher card.. you then go home and enter the code, the $100 will be put into what PSN calls your 'wallet'. Simple, easy.. no risky business.

You don't have to use a credit card or any type of card. Go down to EB Games, Game or JB Hi-Fi and purchase a PSN Voucher card. It works in a similar way to phone credit. Say you purchase a $100 voucher card.. you then go home and enter the code, the $100 will be put into what PSN calls your 'wallet'. Simple, easy.. no risky business.

Yeah that's what I meant by pre-paid. I still believe that you bought the game that should be it, but anyway. I didn't realize that the PS3 had those. If Bathurst does come to GT5 I'll be sure to pick one up next time I'm in Adelaide. :)

Well, I think I actually believed the OP from the beginning so to all the haters 🤬 you.

Also, I think you should ask if you can of course, will there be any V8 supercars in it.

Thank you very much jjh101 and those involved for your hard work, fantastic to get video confirmation it is PD on the mountain. :)

Interesting... very sneaky with the hiding of the camera there, I like it. I'm happy to wait until GT6 anyway, no dramas there.

Disappointed it's not gonna be coming as DLC but at least it's coming. Hopefully the FPV's come back too

Back