GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That press conference only makes me more confused. So the game's designed to not let you have all the cars and tracks unless you're uber rich? What kind of game is this? I've supported most of these decisions up to now, but now I'm not so sure.

ok, here it is. this is from e3 2006, whenever that was.
about a minute to a min and a half into the video, there's a screen shot with cars and motorcycles, and he mentions scooters...
one of them is a honda cbr 1000 something i think.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=142&pos=4

Welcome to the GT:HD E3 version of the game,although he hasn't said anything about motorcycles, I highly dought that they are going to be in the game

At the very least they should have the '05 SuperGT champion, since they always include the champions since 1999.

Which would mean the 2005 Zent Cerumo Supra.

Unfortunately the 2006 season wont be done until November, so I highly doubt the 2006 champion will show up in the game.

Hopefully the power of these online additions of cars, tracks, and features, it's quite possible that PD can add the 2006 champion in GT-HD for download ;)

what is the E3 version? it's still GT:HD, right? maybe they decided to take bikes out for some reason. maybe they'll be downloadable addons.
I really don't care either way, because i won't be buying a ps3 until after gt5 comes out anyway, so i'm not too concerned about gt:hd, except for the fact that it reveals a bit of what to expect in gt5.

hd is a one off beta-like preview thing. PD knows that not everyone broadband access, so they can't make GT5 rely on online downloads (kaz himself mentioned this in the liveblogging press thing i linked to earlier). I expect gt5 to be much like previous versions.

Yeah, and hence why I'm sceptical about this "you can use your GT HD downloads in GT5". All I can suggest is perhaps you do need to download them for HD, but you need to unlock them in 5, and if you've bought them they're already unlocked?

050906_gthd.jpg

Look on the left. That's a FIAT 500.

i didn't post that to show that they aren't including f1 cars, but to show that there will probably be more (perhaps many more) ferraris, although maybe not until gt5.

and i have yet to see a screenshot or video of an f430.

It'd be nice if I knew exactly what specific type of Fiat 500 that was, since they pretty much all look the same....

Question: Why is the Ferrari F430 not identified on page 1 as 'confirmed'?
The first trailer released definitely shows a F430??

It shows a real F430. It doesn't show an F430 in the actual game.

Polyphony has many times shown real cars for publicity videos that did not end up in the game. In the GT4 commercial in the United States, they showed an Iso Grifo racing around a track. This car was nowhere in GT4.

It shows a real F430. It doesn't show an F430 in the actual game.

Polyphony has many times shown real cars for publicity videos that did not end up in the game. In the GT4 commercial in the United States, they showed an Iso Grifo racing around a track. This car was nowhere in GT4.

ahh...Ok...I guess I was assuming that since it was in the trailer, it would be in the game...not knowing about the Iso Grifo you've mentioned above...not being in GT4.

Thanks for the clarification....let's just hope the F430 doesn't wind up like the Iso Grifo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back