GT5 Master Car List

Just thought I'd point out that the 22B is a 1998 model not 2004..

That's a good point, but the linked image does say 2004. Since the list is in-game cars rather than real ones, I'd suggest we stick with the information we have rather than the reality.

Mind you, it also looks like it says it has 500hp. Make of that what you will :lol:

Great to see the carlist return-finally somewhere to keep track of all of the leaked cars!! Great Job Fido_le_muet!!

That's a good point, but the linked image does say 2004. Since the list is in-game cars rather than real ones, I'd suggest we stick with the information we have rather than the reality.

True that soldier,I didn't actually look at it. >.> I was playing GT4 earlier.:),But yeah you're right.

Mind you, it also looks like it says it has 500hp. Make of that what you will :lol:

All the better for it, I say. :drool: But yeah that does throw me a little,unless the user modded the you know what off it.

Here is a start to the PreOrder Bonus Car List
GameStop Pre Ordered Bonus Car List

McLaren
F1 Stealth Model-Picture HERE

Toyota
2010 Camry NASCAR Race Car---#20 Gamestop Toyota-
GT5_bonusLG.jpg

Walmart Pre Order Bonus Car List

Honda
NSX GT500 Stealth Model-
0063766425122_AV_60X60.gif

Last edited:
As we have seen in dealership video, there were no RUF dealership so I hihly doubt that we'll see any premium (new) RUF.

As we have seen in dealership video, there were no RUF dealership so I hihly doubt that we'll see any premium (new) RUF.

As said in the GT5 discussion thread..GT5 has rotational dealerships ala GTPSP,so that doesn't prove or disprove any new RUF's.

Here is a start to the PreOrder Bonus Car List
GameStop Pre Ordered Bonus Car List

McLaren
F1 Stealth Model-Picture HERE

Toyota
2010 Camry NASCAR Race Car---#20 Gamestop Toyota-
GT5_bonusLG.jpg

Walmart Pre Order Bonus Car List

Honda
NSX GT500 Stealth Model-
0063766425122_AV_60X60.gif
No pictures but HMV are doing something similar in the UK. You get a code for a Steath Audi R8 V10 and a Stealth Honda GT500.

The GT5 Dealerships don't appear to be like GTPSP. More Like Forza 3 with cars being purchasable at certain levels and other cars being unlocked as you progress. If I'm not mistaken the PSP dealership scheme wasn't liked very well...in other words: it was broken and needed fixing. We know PD listens to it's fans, and it looks like they fixed the problem.

I think you can choose do you want to see Premium cars or standard cars, all cars we have seen on youtube videos have been premium cars.. ?

Yes, there is a video of the Used Car Dealership which looks like it's all Standard Cars. Makes sense.

The list is sorted in the order they appeared in the dealer, so new ones will get added over time. Not sure if old ones will get eventually removed like a large rolling selection.

RENAULT
SPORT

is the logo which is mistaken for RUF. There should be a sticky thread explaining all these misunderstandings. :)

Last edited:
Like I said in the RUF thread, in this video from 1:17 onwards, there is what to me looks like a RUF dealership (right of Nissan, below Peugeot). Or am I just seeing things? :dopey:

No need to apologise. When I saw "your" video first I also thought that it's RUF :(

The GT5 Dealerships don't appear to be like GTPSP. More Like Forza 3 with cars being purchasable at certain levels and other cars being unlocked as you progress. If I'm not mistaken the PSP dealership scheme wasn't liked very well...in other words: it was broken and needed fixing. We know PD listens to it's fans, and it looks like they fixed the problem.

I feel like PSP's (awful) system was more in place to artificially extend the game. Since you haven't played it, I'll explain; 4 manufacturers would show up, on a cycle, every 2 game days. Each dealer would have no more than 10 (or maybe it was 12?) cars on display during this period (if they had that many to show). There were no Used lots which also might explain things. PSP was targeted to a different audience, and maybe it was just me, but I never expected that terrible setup to show in GT5. At least, I would certainly hope not.

This new one is interesting; there's no un-purchasable cars in dealers this time around, which might mean there's some prize-only surprises to come. As much as I personally don't like this leveling system, I see it's usefulness, and also see it won't affect me much once I get through the game. Though, I haven't seen yet: are there level limitations on races? I've seen level ranks on the Special Events, so I know there's minimum levels required for some events... but I wonder if there's also a level ceiling for some races. Also hoping that winning a car unlocks it for purchase, something that's always annoyed me about GT's. I don't want to redo a championship for a different colour!

(Realize this is all sort of off-topic, apologies Fido)

Though, I haven't seen yet: are there level limitations on races? I've seen level ranks on the Special Events, so I know there's minimum levels required for some events... but I wonder if there's also a level ceiling for some races.

Sorry for continuing the off topicness, but a video shows all A-Spec cups as having level limits, beginner series cups are Lv0 to Lv4. The higher series are unlocked by reaching certain levels too.

Back