GT5 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter zegrated
  • 4,779 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheeFrogmanlego
You know women... any fast looking car is an automatic Lamborghini or Ferrari:tup:

"I'm pretty sure it's a Lambo Dude."
(Disregard the crash)

g1334367108804120854.jpg

g1334367162961230525.jpg

I don't have the means to make a meme, but maybe some one can do it for me. Using the Allstate guy it would say up top "skyline for skyline" and one the bottom "no ones got you covered like GT5"

chriz00
Glad you liked it! 👍

I had to google the picture, though I don't know what it is called exactly, but anyway it had some text already in the picture so I had to photoshop the words out and type in my own text.

Here's the pic w/o the text (uploaded by me): http://oi40.tinypic.com/25rfh39.jpg

Thanks for the picture. Now I just gotta copy it and use it for some memes. :lol:

I'll call it....The Troll: Crowd Control. :lol:

Last edited:
Why shouldn't it? I doubt there's really enough room to pull it off on a transverse engine (although Mitsubishi managed it with the FTO), but they're both six cylinder engines. Oddly enough, that iconic Supra sound is missing in stock form (in fact, it sounds more like an NSX!)

Sorry to take the meme thread into engine configuration territory, but ...

Isn't the Supra an inline 6 instead of the NSX's V-6, or does inline vs V not change the exhaust note, only the configuration of the exhaust itself?

Sorry to take the meme thread into engine configuration territory, but ...

Isn't the Supra an inline 6 instead of the NSX's V-6, or does inline vs V not change the exhaust note, only the configuration of the exhaust itself?

In short, yes. All even firing, four-stroke 6 cylinder engines can be made to sound practically "the same", on account of the 120° (720/6) firing intervals between cylinders. Now, uneven firing engines will sound different, but they're the exception (e.g. early Chevy and Buick V6s, and some race-only engines, typically firing 90° and 150° in pairs, the Chevys 108° and 132°, with each bank being even at 240°: 720/3, not unlike a Viper.)

Also, I found a video of an NSX with an "F1-style" exhaust, but it's terrible quality. More details here. EDIT: TaiTec make something similar.

Last edited:
This one is for the people who complain that the DLC doesnt have what 'They' want in it!
3oslpw.jpg

and this one is yet another Nissan GT-R meme
3osltc.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe how big this thread has become, thanks everyone!! Some hilarious memes posted in here. Made a couple more myself.

2088njm.jpg

5d9c7.jpg

kdslef.jpg

mv15io.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back