GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Are all prize cars premium or are some prize cars premium and some standard?

Prize cars are MOSTLY standard but there are a few premium prize cars like the SLS McLaren, Dodge Challenger SRT8, Ferrari California and F40, and the Maserati Granturismo S.

i believe so, i cant remember but i do have the Zonda in my garage and i didnt buy it:) cant remember from which race, but that sounds like it..

i believe so, i cant remember but i do have the Zonda in my garage and i didnt buy it:) cant remember from which race, but that sounds like it..

Thanks kindly for the reply... Looks like I'm going to have to keep grinding my stupid unskilled B-spec driver up to that race! :grumpy:

Can you modify the Zonda at all (performance wise)?

A sticky! I've done well for my first thread :sly:

Yes you did, most useful thread around IMO ;)

Please just update it regularly, having Prize Car List updated and coherent will do great help for planning the funds and purchases for career.

Keep up the good work 👍

Yes you did, most useful thread around IMO ;)

Please just update it regularly, having Prize Car List updated and coherent will do great help for planning the funds and purchases for career.

Keep up the good work 👍

Full credit goes to German Muscle for the current list. It was only a matter of copy and pasting on my part :)

Guys, check the OP before making any contributions. Chances are we've already got it covered.

Gold in intermediate AMG special event to unlock the Nurburgring time change track? Thats going to be difficult! well for me it is. I thought if you did next event it would unlock. I got bronze there, now I have to go back and drive like the clappers to get gold! Any tips? Besides, don't crash!

Gold in intermediate AMG special event to unlock the Nurburgring time change track? Thats going to be difficult! well for me it is. I thought if you did next event it would unlock. I got bronze there, now I have to go back and drive like the clappers to get gold! Any tips? Besides, don't crash!

Learn the track! Its the best advice, There are parts of the track that will surprise you every time and you mess up. Learn those spots. Also on the real track you need at least an average of 78 MPH. Its not easy but its the hardest race track out there.

Learn the track! Its the best advice, There are parts of the track that will surprise you every time and you mess up. Learn those spots. Also on the real track you need at least an average of 78 MPH. Its not easy but its the hardest race track out there.

Thanks for advice GyverX-I love driving the Ring, so that should not be a problem. Will have to put a few hours into it! Looking forward to seeing it at night-videos I seen so far of it looks stunning.

I'm just getting started in the game. The cars that I have won so far have been standard cars. Are any of the prize cars premium? If so, could the list note premium or standard?

I'm just getting started in the game. The cars that I have won so far have been standard cars. Are any of the prize cars premium? If so, could the list note premium or standard?
The FT-86 and FT-86 G can be won with a-spec and b-spec FR challenges.

Extreme - A-Spec
American Championship : Jay Leno Tank Car ‘03 (S)
Japanese Championship : Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93 (S)

Sorry if those aren't the precise names of the championship, I'm not at my PS3 to check (unfortunately!).

Last edited:
Level 25 : Grand Valley 300km - Honda HSC '03 (S)
Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Expert Gold: Mercedes-Benz McLaren '03 (S)
Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Expert Silver: Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 (S)
Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Expert Bronze: Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 (S)

I play with a PS3 controller since I don't have a wheel yet and I find achieveing gold in the intermidiate AMG events extremely difficult; I can't but barely make it to Silver. :(

Since it seems people are still using the Google Docs Spread Sheet (40 Average at 1 time) I am going to leave it there and continue to update it.
A-Spec is 99% complete but the B-spec still needs some work.
Keep the Info Flowing.

I am not Trying to take anything away from OkeyD or German Muscle. sunn started it and I continued it. As long as people are still using it, I will still update it.

Latest Posts

Back