GT5 Traders Reputation Thread - See Post#1 For Updated Terms Of Use

• Thread starter GM
  • 11,559 comments
Ramanujan :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: For all he's done with the hidden paints. Greatly appreciate all your time, effort, and generosity that you've put into this project. You are truly the GT5 "Paint Master" :cheers:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to frenzal my friend and brother for all the help with paints and the gear for my new account.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to Ramanujan for his hard work and generosity with the hidden paint chips and a :bowdown: for the [Aurora paint. As GTP_CargoRat said so well he surely is the undisputed GT5 Paint Master
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to playnthru for his thread with the hidden tickets and other wares.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to AWOL_08 for his help with my new account
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to the :gtpflag: community, the best place on the net for all things Gran Turismo

Last edited:
Racin510s For tickets tickets and more tickets.:) +++Positive

GRANKUSTOM Tickets!!!:eek::D +++Positive

RamanujanThe paint master!:crazy: +++Positive

It's about time that I added some names here too.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks to JK for the Edge Camaro and to Ramanujan for the paints and to ID_Racing for duping them for me.:D thanks alot guys!

I think 4 and a half days is okay for a double post...just another big thank you to Ramanujan for all the paints and to ID_Racing for duping them for me.:D you guys are :gtpflag: legends.:bowdown:

All sorts of good kudos to tbwhhs - Huge help in getting me all sorts of tickets - very much appreciated!!! Thanks my friend! ++๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘++

A big thank you to Nemnivus for the beautiful glitch painted 400R.:D and to Ram/Playnthru/ID_Racing for the paints.:)

Last edited:
Big thanks to Ramanjan and CargoRat for helping out on the hiddenpaints ๐Ÿ‘

Also GTV0819 for making and sharing his TDI Pajero ;)

Outeke also for an Orange(naturally) Motorsport Elise. :)

Edit: Thanks also to Jstanford and ID_Racing for helping me complete the Motorsport Elise Collection.:D

Last edited:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to Gran Kustom my Hidden Friend, thank you for all of your help.
๐Ÿ‘ to GTP_CargoRat for the heads up.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to playnthru for all the gear for my new account and for keeping the ticket thread alive and still training
๐Ÿ‘ to Deathbypizza245 for putting his Bobs on share so mine would have some to race.

I think its about time to give a very special mention to Outeke. Always helpful in providing hard-to-find stuff AND the originator of the brilliant replica thread, without that , my GT5 carreer would have ended a long time ago. !!
Talking about replicas, theres two other guys who deserve huge credit: ich122 and jeremy craig. Thanks to you all for adding that extra quality to the game!

Many thanks again to Pandulce for a car that was holding up my delivery truck :cheers:

Also, many thanks to Annihilator90 who has given me so many tickets I should be able to get all the cars before GT6 :cheers:

jgancherjr For his generosity in gifting me Premium Membership. I thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. It has truly been a pleasure dealing with you the last few days and I will forever be indebted to you. You are truly an asset to the community. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

jgancherjr For his generosity in gifting me Premium Membership. I thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. It has truly been a pleasure dealing with you the last few days and I will forever be indebted to you. You are truly an asset to the community. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

I feel the same my friend ๐Ÿ‘ .. GTP_CargoRat has helped me more than enough without expecting anything in return. And for that you have my upmost respect and appreciation :bowdown:

So +1 for every five paints and +1 for each car comes to a total of:
+25 on paint
+94 on cars

GTP_CargoRat total: +119 , but more importantly I believe we have both gained a respectable friend ๐Ÿ‘

I feel the same my friend ๐Ÿ‘ .. GTP_CargoRat has helped me more than enough without expecting anything in return. And for that you have my upmost respect and appreciation :bowdown:

So +1 for every five paints and +1 for each car comes to a total of:
+25 on paint
+94 on cars

GTP_CargoRat total: +119 , but more importantly I believe we have both gained a respectable friend ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, yes indeed. ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_CargoRatt +26 POSITIVE ๐Ÿ‘
Always willing to help, a gear essential for engine the market.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to GRANKUSTOM

+ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to GRANKUSTOM ...

(1x:tup: for each completed collection)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: GRANKUSTOM

Back