GT5P Settings Record Sheet

I saw some posts that some members whould like to have the document digital editable.
So i "tuned" the document a bit but all the credits still go out to MeWhiteNoise.

Peace out ;)

-update
I noticed a small error in the Notes: fields. Current attached file has it fixed

Attachments

• GT5P Spec Sheet v2.1.pdf
    922.9 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Hallo peeps, v 1.1 has arrived. I've actually amended the first post on this thread on p1 to keep it at the top with the new attachments, don't know if this was the best way to do it but it's done. I've now created two versions, a 2 up on A4 as previous with some minor revisions, and also a 1 up option saved with 'form fields', so you can enter data directly into the pdf and save them. Big thanks to 'gt5pr0' for showing me the light! As before, any recommendations are always welcome.

Cheers,

Dom

Last edited:
You could add boxes for Physics/Active Steering etc? You have tyres on there twice so the first box for that could be changed. Just an idea.

Other than that this is a very nice form. I've started using it already.
:)

Wozza.

Hello,

Very good, nice job man!

I just have a little doubt, how can i print this with the size of the manual of a PS3 game so that I can put all the settings inside the box o GT5P.

Thanks again,

You can change the scale of which acrobat reader prints at. It's buried somewhere in the print settings, to do with page setup. I don't have reader installed so can't check but it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Cheers

Great job!!! already have a folder full from the original Ver.1!
Absolutely invaluable.💡 (used to keep track w/ excel).
You Rock!!👍

For those that like the tracking sheet please check out gttuner.net, the online database for gt5 car tunes. It allows you to esaily create, edit and share car tunes with just a simple URL.

Ke

Awesome work!!!

Thank you!!! Good job on the sheets! Exactly what i need while driving/piloting/playing/enjoying GT5-P (and soon GT5)

at least i can now transfer all those information later onto my excel sheet,

Saves me time!

Hey man, I just wanted to thank you for your hard work man. I've used this sheet numerous time now. I'm beggining to accumulate with different updates. Prior to this, It was just photos on my phone. What a mess that was....lol. Great work and thank you again.

Back