GT6: 15th Anniversary Collectors Edition.

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 98 comments
The questions I have is what is the Gamestop anniversery price? And are the 20 cars/ paints in the original game too?

I think the 15th anniversary upgrade at Gamestop is on top of the standard game ($59.99) at no charge. The 20 cars or so will be in the regular game, but the ones you get with the preorder have special upgrades/liveries from what I gather.

As for the paints, I am not sure.

I already had this preordered before this info came out but I didn't upgrade to the anniversary edition yet.

I would assume you waltz into your Gamestop, tell them you want to cancel the preorder and that's it.

I would assume you waltz into your Gamestop, tell them you want to cancel the preorder and that's it.

Right. However I did let my dad preorder it because I don't have debit card for that till I pay him back with my cash few days ago.

The questions I have is what is the Gamestop anniversery price? And are the 20 cars/ paints in the original game too?

GameStop (USA) offers 25 cars, the 15th anniversary edition cars with the special livery. also, custom paint chips, custom GT6 race suit and custom PSN avatars will also be included. among the 25 cars, the Precision Pack is included also

Remember that the pre-order deals from stores such as Gamestop and Amazon contain EITHER bonus cars OR 1 million credits.

ONLY the Anniversary Edition contains BOTH cars AND credits.

Gamestop does not give credits. only amazon version does.

Last edited:
Guys , I live in Australia too. Still tossing up between Jbhifi + helmet edition or this...

I want the cars and the helmet :(

Helmet - lasts forever.

Ebgames - digital cars. Rare. But sounds like GT7 is "one year" away...seems I won't be able to enjoy it for long?

I cancelled my 15th anniversary 3 days ago from EB games australia, Why you ask cause you can get all the anniversary edition content from ps store minus the cover & it's $15 cheaper. Not sure yet about the 1 million credit.

GameStop (USA) offers 25 cars, the 15th anniversary edition cars with the special livery. also, custom paint chips, custom GT6 race suit and custom PSN avatars will also be included. among the 25 cars, the Precision Pack is included also

Gamestop does not give credits. only amazon version does.

I've noticed that EBGames have changed their offer slightly, now adding Beyond the Apex II app:

To properly celebrate the 15-year legacy of Gran Turismo, the EB Games Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition includes 16 additional cars as well as your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visually or performance upgrades. We'll have more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition at a later date. For now, check out the entire line-up of 20 vehicles when you pre-order through EB Games:

• BMW Z4 GT3 '11
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Tesla Model S Signature Performance '13
  • Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11
  • Alpine A110 1600S '68
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
  • Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
  • Ford Focus ST '13
  • Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 '13
  • Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
  • KTM X-BOW R
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
  • Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
  • Lotus Europa (type54) '68
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
  • Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car '11
  • SRT Viper GTS '13
  • TRD 86 Racing '08
  • Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car '08

I pre-orderedthe 15th Anniversary from EB GAMES and I was told 25 cars at the time(21st of September). The list above doesnt look like Blue Anniversary cars to me.

Where are the rest of the GT-R's? MaaaaaAAAAANNN

Skip it. I see what theyve done. Must be 16 "stock" non-anniversary cars.

Last edited:
Guys , I live in Australia too. Still tossing up between Jbhifi + helmet edition or this...

I want the cars and the helmet :(

Helmet - lasts forever.

Ebgames - digital cars. Rare. But sounds like GT7 is "one year" away...seems I won't be able to enjoy it for long?

Get the Mighty Ape one - nice T-Shirt :)

http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/PS3/Gran-Turismo-6-Anniversary-Edition/21523897/

same price as the download version, when postage is added... so only the T-Shirt and Apex book is extra. So I'm thinking going download...

I pre-orderedthe 15th Anniversary from EB GAMES and I was told 25 cars at the time(21st of September). The list above doesnt look like Blue Anniversary cars to me.

I was told the same back in September, too. I really believe that EB Games haven't a clue what they are offering. I've emailed a few times and not received a response. Guess we'll find out on 6th December!!!

I've noticed that EBGames have changed their offer slightly, now adding Beyond the Apex II app:

To properly celebrate the 15-year legacy of Gran Turismo, the EB Games Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition includes 16 additional cars as well as your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visually or performance upgrades. We'll have more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition at a later date. For now, check out the entire line-up of 20 vehicles when you pre-order through EB Games:

• BMW Z4 GT3 '11
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Tesla Model S Signature Performance '13
  • Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11
  • Alpine A110 1600S '68
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
  • Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
  • Ford Focus ST '13
  • Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 '13
  • Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
  • KTM X-BOW R
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
  • Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
  • Lotus Europa (type54) '68
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
  • Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car '11
  • SRT Viper GTS '13
  • TRD 86 Racing '08
  • Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car '08

Yes, i know

I think that what you get depends on when you place an order. Do you live in Canada?

The list from here is the correct and up-to-date list of pre-order cars:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/preorder/

Use that list as reference, as some retailers have not updated the list, as it did change a little while ago.

Do not worry if the retailers have incorrect listings, the cars from the Gran Turismo website are the cars that you will receive dependent on which version you purchase. Whether that be standard or anniversary. Also note the extra packs with the standard version, details are in there as well.

There is a very comprehensive post about it in the news section by Famine:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-preorder-guide/

Last edited:
Last edited:
So I'm paying 20 dollars more for a steel case, some cars that are already available in the game with some (Like the Focus) being rather cheap to begin with and a million dollars.

Mmmno.. I'd rather go and buy an awful bottle of whiskey for that money.

And how long will the bottle last ? .. Can you enjoy your bottle everyday for at least 2 years ? .. I don't see you people just stopped going to movie theaters, even though it costs around 20 dollars for an hour and a half of something you don't even own .. 20 dollars extra for the best console car game ? Yes Please.

Last edited:
How is it that Gamestop US/Canada are able to give a ton of content out for no additional cost, but other parts of the world charge hefty prices?

I have a Austrian PSN account and my question is when i buy the UK version will the codes work in the Austrian store?

I have a Austrian PSN account and my question is when i buy the UK version will the codes work in the Austrian store?

Yes, because Austria is classed as apart of the Europe region, same as the UK...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back