GT6 DS4 Compatibility.

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 4 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
For some strange reason, GT6 is one of the only PS3 titles I know of that doesn't support the DS4. Does anyone have any information on why this is, or if compatibility will be added in the future? Thanks.

I highly doubt it will be something that would be added in ever. Not sure why it doesn't work outside of menu navigation. Might be due to the nature of the controller.

It is rather odd, especially seeing as when attempting to drive with the DS4, the game acknowledges the button input, (E.g. when pressing R2 the game says [R2 - Accelerate] in the bottom right) meaning that the game does understand the controller, and can detect it, it just seems to not listen to it. weird. Oh well then, i suppose we will have to wait 'till GT7!

I had the same problem too, i could play with DS4 on any ps3 game but for some reason it doesn't work on gran turismo 6 (during the race). I don't want to come back to the ds3 controller after being used to the ds4 as i will have difficulty while playing the game.

This is disappointing, I love the DS4 compared to the DS3, especially the shoulder buttons.

Oh well, another thing to add to the list of "things that'll have to wait until GT7" :rolleyes: :( :lol:

Latest Posts

Back