GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

I don't think all of those cars at Silverstone will be in game, they are most likely there because they are available for driving by the press or just to make the room look nicer. The Supra looks like it's a road car in drag rather than a JGTC racer, especially when you look at the interior, it doesn't even have a rollcage. Maybe the list should be kept to things seen in game?

I agree with this.

Sidenote if Fido doesn't want to change that up: That was the XJR-8, not the XJR-9 that was on display.

jaguar-xjr8-09_1439760i.jpg

You sir are correct that is more than likely a misprint. That has to be the '70-'73 A110 1600S and not the '68 as there was no 1600 before '68 and the S models didn't appear until '70. PD needs to get this rectified.
Not just a misprint, it seems:

u2DAFA2.jpg

JGTC Castrol Supra should be taken off the list, for now. The 'source' image is clearly a road car with a body kit. The wheels are wrong, and all of the aero parts are very wrong. I have no doubt the real thing will be in the game due to it being in GT-5, but for the sake of the legitimacy of the list, it should be taken off, IMO.

Any 'rumor' based solely on a real car at the event should be removed.

What defines a rumor? lol. To me, the appearance of a real car at a GT celebration event announcing the launch of the new game, very much creates a rumor!

I agree that it is very doubtful, but a rumor no less!

What defines a rumor? lol. To me, the appearance of a real car at a GT celebration event announcing the launch of the new game, very much creates a rumor!

I agree that it is very doubtful, but a rumor no less!

I meant in regards to the OP

Cars in red are rumored to be in the game, according to various sources (magazines, websites, shows...)

I don't really think in that context those cars are rumoured to be in the game.

I'll add the two Mercedes following the tweet by the brand.
It is worth noting that these two particular cars were exposed at Silverstone though.
The Audi Quattro was also there and we now are sure that these cars are in the game.
That's why I think the cars attending the announcement should still be in the list, albeit in red.

I meant in regards to the OP

I don't really think in that context those cars are rumoured to be in the game.

Yeh, in regards to the OP, I think I would agree. Doesn't mean we can't turn them into rumors though :sly:

The Merc SLS AMG GT3 and the Toyota GT86 Cup should have new tags next to them.

The Nissan Fairlady Z has an incorrect source.

Just contributing to make the list as awesome as possible. :)

Mercedes are official! If youre adding cars which were in attendance, you can put down the Toyota GT86 GT4, which is the blue and white car to Kaz's left in the GT86 'Cup' picture.

I updated the list following your comments above.
corrected the [NEW] tags and added the two Mercedes.
About the GT86 GT4, I'm not sure that I should add it as it seems to be the same as the red/white next to it.
I don't think PD would include a GT86 cup AND a GT86 GT4. It's gonna be one or the other.
Unless they want to make the GT86 the new Skyline :P

I updated the list following your comments above.
corrected the [NEW] tags and added the two Mercedes.
About the GT86 GT4, I'm not sure that I should add it as it seems to be the same as the red/white next to it.
I don't think PD would include a GT86 cup AND a GT86 GT4. It's gonna be one or the other.
Unless they want to make the GT86 the new Skyline :P

They're FAR from the same car! The GT4 has a wide body, increase of power to around 400hp and a large rear wing. The 'Cup' car is just a GT86 with minor tweaks and perhaps a stripped interior.

2013-toyota-gt-86-gt4-race-car_100417797_m.jpg

VS.
GT86-cup-010.jpg

OK I see your point.
I added the GT4 for the sake of completeness.

Should I start adding cars from GT5 ?
Should I just mention that cars from GT5 will be in GT6 and leave only the new cars on the list ?

Since Kaz said all the cars are coming from GT5, is it safe enough to add the GT5 car list yet?

If not, there's an 8C Competizione rim in the rim selection preview on the video.

I'd like to point to the fact that although PD seems to think differently, no Alpine A110 1600S has ever been manufactured until 1970.

Maybe it's one of those "pre-production" versions. Like the Bertone prototype Muira in GT5 for example. I mean, I know it says prototype, which is a bit of a giveaway, lol.

Just a suggestion, otherwise, it's pretty sloppy work from PD, and they are usually meticulous with that sorta stuff.

I look forward to seeing the full list of new cars. PD has a habit of including too many odd cars and it seems they will continue this trend in GT6, but there must also be a handful of great new and classic road cars.

Why would they put an FT86 on the cover????

I think it looks more like an R8 or the new 'Vette. I don't think it's the Viper.

It's a little short to be the Vette. And they'd use the FT86 'cause they've got a partnership with Toyota.

However, PD used an American car for 3 of it's covers (Chevy Camaro with GT1, Ford GT with GT4 and Chevy Corvette C6 with GT PSP). So, it makes sense that they'd use another one for GT6.

Here's a better profile comparison image with the Viper:

2013-SRT-Viper-side2.jpg

It is very close to the Viper, but the hood just isn't right. The hood under the covers dips down fairly significantly, the viper's hood just continues forwards for a few miles.

Well, I will say this, the proportions aren't quite the same. The car under the covers is slightly more "stretched" than the FT86, but perhaps its just the effect of the camera that took the photo of the real life version.

Did a little side-by-side action (shrunk the real life one so you can compare the form), it must be the FT86, the form is identical, just proportions very slightly off.

OH2dK5F.png

Edit: Unless the covered car is some version of the FT86 which has some added body kit on the front, which is why the bonnet appears to be longer than the real life version?

Why would they hide the car if it was something old. It's a new model, something we haven't seen before. That's what I'm guessing.

Back