GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Career
Novice (All Stars) gives Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (confirmed)
National B (Half of all Stars) gives Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (confirmed)
National B (All Stars) gives Acura NSX '91 (confirmed)

Licences
National B licence gives Renault Clio RS '11 (confirmed)
National B licence (Gold) gives Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (confirmed)
National A licence gives Honda S2000 '06 (confirmed)
National A licence (Gold) gives KTM X-BOW Street '12 (confirmed)
International B license gives Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 (confirmed)
International B license (Gold) gives Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 (confirmed)
International A license gives Range Rover Evoque '13
International A license (Gold) gives High End Performance G37

Missions
National B (Gold) gives Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99 (confirmed)
National A (Gold) gives BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 (confirmed)
International B (Gold): Lotus Elise Race Car '96

Goodwood Festival of Speed
A110 1-1 (Gold)
X-BOW 1-2 (Gold)
Dino 246 GT 1-3 (Gold)
gives
Light Car Company Rocket '07 (confirmed)

507 2-1 (Gold)
Lotus Europa S.2 2-2 (Gold)
SLS AMG GT3 2-3 (Gold)
gives
Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 (confirmed)

quattro S1 Rally Car 3-1 (Gold)
One-77 3-2 (Gold)
GT40 Mark I 3-3 (Gold)
gives
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59 (confirmed)

TZ3 Stradale 4-1 (Gold)
Countach LP400 4-2 (Gold)
Stratos 4-3 (Gold)
gives
Cizeta V16T '94 (confirmed)

GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 5-1 (Gold)
R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) 5-2 (Gold)
Red Bull X2010 Prototype 5-3 (Gold)
gives
GT by Citroen road car

Please can I have some input, to improve your style;
Under
A110 1-1 (Gold)
X-BOW 1-2 (Gold)
Dino 246 GT 1-3 (Gold)
gives
Light Car Company Rocket '07 (confirmed)

Please put the mission before the car which are used in game, it makes it easier to read :)

For example:

1-1 A110 (Gold)
1-2 X-BOW (Gold)
1-3 Dino 246 GT (Gold)
REWARD: Light Car Company Rocket '07 (confirmed)

Its just a tip, but helps for misunderstandings later I think ;)

Mission A International (All Gold): Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
Mission National B (All Gold): Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. edition '9x

Colour me confused. For Golding the first License I only got the Kart and the Mito. No sign of the Clio. I updated first as well.

Colour me confused. For Golding the first License I only got the Kart and the Mito. No sign of the Clio. I updated first as well.
Yep. The list is wrong - the Clio is the prize car for all stars in Novice, not for the National B Licence as @iainoflo85 mentioned.

That`s what I was unsure of...

Guess now it`s correct.

I would never colour you confused... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mission S (All Gold): Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

took me 30 min to beat the last one ughhhh
good luck to you all

5-1 GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (Gold)
5-2 R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gold)
5-3 Red Bull X2010 Prototype (Gold)

gives
GT by Citroen road car

Confirmed

Oops! Didn't seen previous post! Sorry!

Can confirm "International A licence gives Range Rover Evoque '13" & "International A licence (Gold) gives High End Performance G37"

Wish I hadn't bought the Clio RS '11 before reading this, ended up with two :/

Last edited:

I played on two different accounts (long story), did everything the same, won all the races and starred all everything. The first time, I got the Clio. Second time, same as you. Just the Kart and the Mito. The Clio is a superb car, much better than the Mito. I was hoping there was a way to gift cars but no go. Right now the Clio is questionable as to how you get it. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to know.

Ignore this. The Clio is indeed the prize for the Novice All Stars, that three race event at the bottom of the Novice section. I don't know how I missed it the second time but I went back and checked then won all three and got the Clio. The result is the same but winning with the Mito is a bit harder. Phew!

Last edited:
Ive used nothing but prize cars and the Fit for every race so far. Instead of buying cars I always used the prize cars for whichever series they were eligible. I won't buy a car until its absolutely necessary. I did this in every GT, so its not a new concept of being frugal and opportunistic.

Ive used nothing but prize cars and the Fit for every race so far. Instead of buying cars I always used the prize cars for whichever series they were eligible. I won't buy a car until its absolutely necessary. I did this in every GT, so its not a new concept of being frugal and opportunistic.

So far I had to buy an electrical car (bought a Prius which can be used for One Make event, too) and the Kart 100.

Getting enough stars to go to the events that are harder with the cars I have available is my strategy. Then whdn Ican go no further I will go back to the races with special requirements. I like picking and choosing :D

Back