GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
FaceSlap.gif

Wake up dammit.

..huh, wait? A Porsche on a GT6 stand?

Strange that they choose a car for a decal, you could add that decal on any car. Not saying Porsches are in (didn't kaz deny it?) but it is interesting none the less.

Strange that they choose a car for a decal, you could add that decal on any car. Not saying Porsches are in (didn't kaz deny it?) but it is interesting none the less.

Gran Turismo is a sponsor of a number of various motorsport series, so I guess it's a universal sponsor sticker that all cars in that series wear.

Gran Turismo is a sponsor of a number of various motorsport series, so I guess it's a universal sponsor sticker that all cars in that series wear.

Yes for sure, but interesting that they choose the Porsche in particular, it's probably that you're right though, just wishful thinking on my behalf.

Saw that early this morning on twitter and thought nothing of it. Probably just there for the playstation sponsorship. Why it's a porsche is a mystery. The thing is, thats a picture from playstation france...

Is it just me or does the Huayra sound like an electric car with a blowoff valve? I can hardly hear any exhaust note in that at all.
If it sounds like that in the game, I'll add it to the list of cars I won't drive, including the GT3 Z4. That poor sound just ruins the experience for me.

Well well... Not the Porsche hype train again :(

Just a warning: don't get your hopes very high (as usual)...

Anyway, just a month left I can't hold myself together, have been actually dreaming about GT6 recently :(

There was a Porsche Carrera GT at many of the Gran Turismo 5 events and that meant nothing.
Hell, there was a GUI featuring Gran Turismo on the official concept mockups of the Concept 918 Spyder by Porsche themselves. And it meant nothing.

The VLN is filled with Porsche 911 GT3, 911 GT3 Cups, 911 GT3Rs, Cayman race cars and others with Gran Turismo banners everywhere, and yet none of those cars have appeared in Gran Turismo. And Gran Turismo has been sponsoring these events since 2004.

Fair comment on how the Porsche at the stand means nothing towards GT6 including them. Now what are the chances of getting a few premium RUFs?

Is not the first porsche in GT. In GT3 you can find the 911 GT3 as a hidden car.
GT3-_996_gt3.png

Thanks to Xenn for the image

Hopefully PD gets a temporal license agreement with porsche like Turn 10 with the Porsche DLC for Forza 4

I know you're not talking to me but I had to share my thought. I personally don't think this is a GT6 screenshot, and if it is then it's pre rendered. I think this is a screenshot from Project CARS by the looks of it plus, I doubt PD would waste their time taking their own photos in photo mode.

I would have to disagree. Having spent much time in the PCARs official forum, I can assure you that is not a P.C.A.R.S. Picture. Besides, the Helmet is a dead giveaway that its from GT6.

I know you're not talking to me but I had to share my thought. I personally don't think this is a GT6 screenshot, and if it is then it's pre rendered. I think this is a screenshot from Project CARS by the looks of it plus, I doubt PD would waste their time taking their own photos in photo mode.
I don't think its pre rendered.It does look to be edited a little, with contrast and sat levels.Maybe its new settings in photomode!Then again we really haven't seen much of nurburgring in gt6 aside from this

It looks pretty similar to me.If your gonna edit or pre-render you might as well touch up the trees because they are also a dead giveaway lol

Is not the first porsche in GT. In GT3 you can find the 911 GT3 as a hidden car.
GT3-_996_gt3.png

Thanks to Xenn for the image

Hopefully PD gets a temporal license agreement with porsche like Turn 10 with the Porsche DLC for Forza 4
:embarrassed:
That has to be gameshark or something..

Last edited:
Back