GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Love how anyone hacking this game as a whole are bad guys. They aren't stealing IDs, taking people's information or bringing down massive corporations via server hacks but because they have such nerve to hack a game like GT, they are monsters to people who don't.

Anyhow, I wanna see these effect some work to the car sounds. Right off the bat, I think the Corvette C6 RMs could use that sample from the Corvette Stingray Racer and sound loads better. Likewise, the Mercedes CLK LM, SLS GT3 and Sauber C9 could use some V8 touchups.

Love how anyone hacking this game as a whole are bad guys. They aren't stealing IDs, taking people's information or bringing down massive corporations via server hacks but because they have such nerve to hack a game like GT, they are monsters to people who don't.

Anyhow, I wanna see these effect some work to the car sounds. Right off the bat, I think the Corvette C6 RMs could use that sample from the Corvette Stingray Racer and sound loads better. Likewise, the Mercedes CLK LM, SLS GT3 and Sauber C9 could use some V8 touchups.
If I knew how to do these things, the NASCAR sound clip would be on the Z4 GT3. Then i'll beable to actually enjoy the car.

If I knew how to do these things, the NASCAR sound clip would be on the Z4 GT3. Then i'll beable to actually enjoy the car.
I think there's more than one "NASCAR sound", but I'd personally expect the Shelby GT350 to be a closer match to the Z4 GT3, purely in terms of exhaust sound.

Idiots hacking their game saves is the reason we can no longer gift or trade cars.

PD really needs to encrypt the game save so that it can't be altered successfully.
Matter of opinion I suppose.
Also, if people want to mod a game - nothing is going to stop them...

In my opinion modding adds a ton to the game.

Idiots hacking their game saves is the reason we can no longer gift or trade cars.

PD really needs to encrypt the game save so that it can't be altered successfully.

Actually it is encrypted. Only people running custom PS3 firmware can break the encryption. Also we don't have gifting/trading because PD still hasn't added the community features promised at release.

Formula GT in Golden Beige

granturismo6_218ust5.jpg

granturismo6_205esca.jpg

Not sure what is more impressive... Lunar Rover driving on the Nurburgring, or the fact that someone had the patience to take it all the way to Karussell (if they left its performance unhacked, that is).

That's impressive that it can even get to the Karussell (and I assume complete the whole track), considering how little power it has. I remember some of oldest cars in GT4 couldn't get very far around the ring. Anyone have a video of it yet?

Back