GT6's >MISSING< Tracks Discussion [Re-Build in Progress]

-> I'm still at work at the moment, but recently I'm having a very hectic week lately [NYE situation here in Vegas] (plus muscle spasms on both legs & a skin boil) along with three jobs! :scared:

-> Don't worry Inferno251, I'll get on those posts once I get the chance. Plus I'm not done fixing the OP still, as you can see the 2nd OP is a mess... :indiff:

Don't worry, enjoy your NYE! :)

Wait we loss tracks between GT5 and GT6.

We only lost the Top Gear track

Don't worry, enjoy your NYE! :)

We only lost the Top Gear track

Oh yeah forgot that one in a way I don't notice it missing that's how bad it was and I did those challenge's in GT5 I guess it's because like that game they found a way to screw it up.

I am shocked with the Gunma Cycle Sports Centre showing up!! I wonder if it was killed off.

Also is Hong Kong the only night track possible on GTPSP?

-> So far, this new editing software sucks. All of the sudden, most of the stuff I edited disappears!!! :grumpy:

-> So far, this new editing software sucks. All of the sudden, most of the stuff I edited disappears!!! :grumpy:

Do you use your Mac still?
I use an iPad to post and edit. When it comes to editing, if I accidentally touch outside the text box it disappears, but pressing the edit button will still show what i've edited so far.

I love threads like these, that show unused or hidden content or content that didn't return in other games. Great job on the thread~

May I suggest this video for Piazza del Campo? It displays the track being played-on instead of being displayed~

-> ...
Do you use your Mac still?
I use an iPad to post and edit. When it comes to editing, if I accidentally touch outside the text box it disappears, but pressing the edit button will still show what i've edited so far.
^ Yes, I still use my Mac ever since my V5.5 Vehicle Wish List & the GT5's >missing< tracks. What is happening to me is NOT normal and too bad no one has replied to my thread here. This always happen whenever I switch between BB Code to Rich Text formats while editing.

-> I will try re-editing the list again in a snail pace manner... :indiff:

Great thread Vanishing Boy! Will you be doing the same for cars that has been lost from previous series?
^ I can if I would, but given to my limited time involved in real life...it will be tough for me to catch up! Plus someone else is already up to the task. :)

Somebody on NeoGAF calls "fake" on Gunma being inaccessible on GT4. :indiff:
^ It is unaccessable as stated on this thread here. ;)

I love threads like these, that show unused or hidden content or content that didn't return in other games. Great job on the thread~

May I suggest this video for Piazza del Campo? It displays the track being played-on instead of being displayed~
^ Thanks for the compliment! I will look up to it as soon as I've dealt this editing debacle. :indiff:

-> ...

^ Yes, I still use my Mac ever since my V5.5 Vehicle Wish List & the GT5's >missing< tracks. What is happening to me is NOT normal and too bad no one has replied to my thread here. This always happen whenever I switch between BB Code to Rich Text formats while editing.

-> I will try re-editing the list again in a snail pace manner... :indiff:

I'll keep my postings to a minimum then...
...for now :sly:

Btw Jordan has replied to your other thread

^ Yes, I just saw that and replied too! I will use a notepad to use it as a draft then I do a step-by-step process...

-> I've had it!!! I tried every bit of editing the 2nd OP and ends up being glicthy and bugged!!! Half of the list that I've tried to edit just got deleted by this new GTP editing system!!! :mad:

-> I will suspend editing the thread (2nd & 3rd OP) once this issue is resolved!! :grumpy:

^ I can't move on if this new forum format remains glitched... :indiff:

-> I have to get away for a moment there and vent it all out at work (which I still am)...

-> It seems like, this thread will turn into a discussion thread instead as these bugs and glitches are very hard for me to swallow and continue.

-> Looks like I have to jump up my Blogger site yet again (after being on hiatus since last August). The problem before was when tre's site went under on which all the track maps went along with it. Now I have possession on all these pics, I can freely get back into blogging yet again (along with establishing Instagram for my Car of the Pics). :)

--------

-> I will tackle all the questions & post that I've missed since the GT5 version and move on from there. Thanks! ;)

-> Apologies to everyone, suddenly I've been stupid busy as of late.

-> At the moment, I'm doing the best I can to modify my Blogger Site and to make the list live again.

-> By far, I'll be dividing the list into three separate categories in different pages:

- Officially Released Missing Tracks/Circuits (playable)
- Unreleased Secret & Hidden Tracks/Circuits (playable)
- Possible, Speculation, Discovered, & Seen Tracks in Other Media (un-playable)

^ Also, I'll be doing the same in the Forza front after I'm done with the GT's version.

-> Thanks! :)

Umm, I know you are updating the OP at present, but I just noticed the YouTube video for the GTHD version of Eiger (I wish we still had that circuit) is now dead... I found this one..

It appears to be different again to the one that was actually in HD (which was different to the 5 and 6 one.... wait.. which was in 5P??). Coming down the hill you enter the bridge from a right hander, not a left with slight right kink? (1:24 in the vid)

What gives :odd:

It might be in the OP,but I remember in GTPSP a track that was called something along the lines of ''Training Course'' or ''Mountain Course'' or something,and it was a really small layout/track which had a bit that was offroad and went over a hill. Was an awesome track,hoped it was in GT5/6 but alas.

-> Ugh! Soooo busy now! I am still updating the list on Blogger now as this new GTPF format messes things up!

Would this include the years of speculation over whether or not SSR5 and SSR11 connect? :)
As well as other possible track creations? ;)
^ I will include the Special Stage City possible variation track on the 3rd list. :)

Umm, I know you are updating the OP at present, but I just noticed the YouTube video for the GTHD version of Eiger (I wish we still had that circuit) is now dead... I found this one..
^ Really? Lemme check it out when I get the chance. :)👍

It appears to be different again to the one that was actually in HD (which was different to the 5 and 6 one.... wait.. which was in 5P??). Coming down the hill you enter the bridge from a right hander, not a left with slight right kink? (1:24 in the vid)

What gives :odd:
^ Heres a guide on different forms of Eiger tracks:

Eiger Trail - The prototype & rarely seen, featured in [GTHD (beta)]
Eiger Path - The best version IMHO, featured in [GTHD] Concept (DLC game)
Eiger Nordwand (Short) - The current (boring) format, featured in: [GT5P] [GT5] [GT6]

^ I haven't played the GT6 version, but I do have the game. I'll check it out when given the chance. ;)

It might be in the OP,but I remember in GTPSP a track that was called something along the lines of ''Training Course'' or ''Mountain Course'' or something,and it was a really small layout/track which had a bit that was offroad and went over a hill. Was an awesome track,hoped it was in GT5/6 but alas.
^ That was the Cathedral Rocks Trail III/3, this configuration was never featured in GT4 or outside GTPSP. I posted my screenshot pic in the OP. :)

^ I will include the Special Stage City possible variation track on the 3rd list. :)

Is it possible to contribute some ideas for other track variations?

^ That was the Cathedral Rocks Trail III/3, this configuration was never featured in GT4 or outside GTPSP. I posted my screenshot pic in the OP. :)

Btw, I found this picture recently, which shows where Trail III is situated:

image.jpg

Credit goes to the website in the picture.

Also, if you watch GT4 replays whilst on Cathedral Rocks, you can see the corner/track that makes Trail III-but of course, cannot be driven on :dunce:

Back