• Thread starter Slash
  • 5 comments

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
ESRB has now rated the 2 games for PS3 and whenever PS2 games get rated for PS3 they come out in the PS2 Classics section of PSN after. Hopefully they are in full HD.

Besides this GTA 5 is supposed to have combined tech for motion scan between past games from Rockstar. This could be interesting. Just read that on NowGamer.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217020p1.html

Or it could come out as a boxed 'HD collection' release but it would have San Andreas in there also. If it comes with trophy support and maybe some online play (taken from the portable titles) it might be quite a neat package.

I'm quite happy just to play them from my PS2 disks.

Or it could come out as a boxed 'HD collection' release but it would have San Andreas in there also. If it comes with trophy support and maybe some online play (taken from the portable titles) it might be quite a neat package.

I'm quite happy just to play them from my PS2 disks.

Seeing as I sold off my Vice City many years ago I actually might consider getting it off PSN. If these 2 come I'd say it's more than likely San Andreas will see a reappearance as well in the future.

Seeing as I sold off my Vice City many years ago I actually might consider getting it off PSN. If these 2 come I'd say it's more than likely San Andreas will see a reappearance as well in the future.

Vice City is the only one that couldn't be played on the PS3 so this makes sense. The rest of them though work fine (albeit no trophies).

Vice City is the only one that couldn't be played on the PS3 so this makes sense. The rest of them though work fine (albeit no trophies).

They only work if you have a launch PS3 or one compatible. Mine is a newer one, therefor do not work.

Awesome! Will definately get Vice City, may get III as well but I already have it on my iPad...

Back