GTA: Liberty City Stories - Record Book

• Thread starter Jonas_AH
  • 273 comments
Hello All. Herewith are screenshots of my stats:

Nope...

If we wamt to really be nice to jonah put the link after each stat in the proper format---

using code tags so you can see--- you can copy and paste this and then just replace the link....

//edit//
the code tags are not doing what they are supposed to-- I put an extra space before URL so you can see the tags-- the space will have to be deleted if you copy this format over.

[[ URL=https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/albums/userpics/81950/normal_ExplosiveHitment.jpg]screenshot[/URL]]

Your screenshot looks good, but you forgot to use the correct format for posting a record.

• Please post records in the following format: Record type - Record Stat - Username
  • When submitting a screenshot, please post the direct link to the image to make my life a bit easier

So something like...

Criminal rating - 17918 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
People you've wasted - 11979 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]

...for each stat you would like to be recorded.

Your screenshot looks good, but you forgot to use the correct format for posting a record.

So something like...

Criminal rating - 17918 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
People you've wasted - 11979 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]

...for each stat you would like to be recorded.

Okay thanks Orion_SR :) I'll just upload all images to imageshack then just link them here.

Max insane jump distance - 131.89 m. - GTA Phreak

Toni got wet to the waist, but walked away alive :D

With regards to the screenshots I would suggest that we all made a gallery and put our screenshots there and then simply link the gallery 💡

I've started mine here

But I'll leave it to Jonas_AH to decide what is easier.

My rotation screenie-- my only record that may seem unbelievable...
If it wasn't for the "Cheat activated" message you might have turned us all into believers ;)

With regards to the screenshots I would suggest that we all made a gallery and put our screenshots there and then simply link the gallery 💡
I think I prefer linking to the image than linking to the gallery. It makes it easier for those who wants to view the screenshot. If I link to the gallery, people will have to search the gallery for the right screenie to view instead of getting to the image immediatly.

Updated:
  • Added new records by GTA_Phreak and Orion_SR
  • Added screenshot submitted by Orion_SR

Actually, now that we're over 137 I can use a more complete save file. The Hitmen can wait.

Max insane jump distance - 141.45 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (wasted)
Max insane jump distance - 138.36 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (lived, different jump)

Gallery and Image Notes from the Owner/Operator. Click the balloon for the reference.
That is all great, but the biggest change this brings GTP is user uploads and image galleries tied directly to your forum account. All users with 100 or more posts now have the ability to create different photo albums and upload 10MB's worth of images, with that limit increasing to 500MB for GTPremium Users.
GT, automotive, and forum-related images are preferred, but other pictures are fine.
Your upload limit on the gallery is independent of your attachment upload limit on the forums.
Well, yes, but I'm very close to phasing out image attachments for posts. With the prevalence and ease of use of ImageShack, I'd much rather outsource casual forum post images to them so I don't have to deal with the random, unsorted and uncategorized images. We've accumulated several gigabytes of attachments alone, which are a technically and financially expensive liability that brings very little long-term benefit to the site.

If it wasn't for the "Cheat activated" message you might have turned us all into believers ;)

I used the cheat to spawn a trashmaster to bounce my bike off of--- is this not allowed??--- it was only to save time-- time is something I don't have alot of--- if you guys don't think this is acceptable thats fine by me-- I can do this the without the spawning-- will just take a bit longer... I can take a video clip of this if necessary... the cheat had nothing to do with the rotation directly.

When I beat my rotation record (and I will) I'll do it without any spawning cheats and avoid the controversy. I can understand how this might be considered a cheating "gray area"...

Good morning...

Max insane jump distance - 142.82 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (wasted)
I'm starting to suspect that Orion is just teasing me
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Yeah, you're right. I'm just messing with you. I've had months to collect a series of screenshots and I'm prepared to bump any distance record that you care to post; you may as well give up now.

Finally found some time to play and improve my times:

Best lap on Wi-Cheetah Run - 1:34 - Jonas_AH
Best time on Wi-Cheetah Run - 3:13 - Jonas_AH
Using the Banshee

Best lap on Gangsta GP - 0:53 - Jonas_AH
Best time on Gangsta GP - 2:47 - Jonas_AH
Using the PCJ 600

Updated:
  • Added new records by Orion_SR and Jonas_AH
  • Added screenshot submitted by Orion_SR

I almost landed this one; just a little too much rotation. So far I've managed to land several jumps in the 130 range, but can't quite break through to the 140s with the proper rotation to land the jump.

Max insane jump distance - 145.18 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (lived, saved)

New times with the Banshee:
Best time on Low Rider Rumble - 2:29 - Jonas_AH
Best lap on Low Rider Rumble - 1:12 - Jonas_AH

Updated:
  • Added new records by Orion_SR, Spuds725 and Jonas_AH
  • Added screenshots by Orion_SR and Spuds725

Hello again everyone :) I'm here to submit my records finally:

1.Criminal rating - 17918 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
2.People you've wasted - 11,979 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
3.People Wasted by others - 1,155 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
4.Cars exploded - 4,844 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
5.Boats destroyed - 54 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
6.Helicopters destroyed - 13 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
7.Tires popped with gunfire - 2,427 - GTA_Loco [screenshot]
8.Total number of wanted stars attained - 913 - GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
9.Total number of wanted stars evaded - 753 - GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
10.Criminals killed in Vigilante Mission - 2,270 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
11.Highest Vigilante Level - 169 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
12.Number of headshots - 122 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
13.Daily police spending - $79,441.00 - GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
14.Gang members wasted - 3,051 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
15.Criminals wasted - 2,989 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
16.Bullets fired - 84,948 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
17.Bullets that hit - 39,690 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
18.Highest score in Scooter Shooter - 13 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
18.Highest score in AWOL Angel - 18 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
19.Highest score in RC Triad Take-down - 613 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
20.Sprayings - 256 -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
21.Property destroyed - $30,068,272.00 - GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
22.Highest Media Attention - Stuff of Legend -GTA_Loco
[screenshot]
23. Longest stoppie distance - 52.71 - GTA_Loco
[screenshot]

Thanks and cheers :D

Max insane jump distance - 143.38 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (landed)
Max insane jump distance - 147.45 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (saved)
Max insane jump distance - 149.71 m - Orion_SR [screenshot] (wasted)

GTA_Loco - weren't you going to add some qualifiers for some of your records? The rules state that no cheat codes or devices can be used, and all glitches must be declared. Not that it matters, but which vehicle was used for Vigilante?

Thanks Jonas_AH :D

GTA_Loco - weren't you going to add some qualifiers for some of your records? The rules state that no cheat codes or devices can be used, and all glitches must be declared. Not that it matters, but which vehicle was used for Vigilante?

Oh yeah Orion, definitely no cheats nor codes were used and I must say no glitches too. What I mentioned previously in another forum (I think you read that one in gamefaqs) about the timer glitch in the RC Triad Takedown I believe wasn't a beneficial glitch at all. Timer just disappears for awhile but the count appears to be normal.

As for vigilante, I used the Rhino and did Vigilante a bit late in the game when 6 stars is attainable already.

Back