GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
While I was playing the story it felt great and I enjoyed every bit of it. After about a month I started looking back and I couldn't really figure out why. There wasn't much that was actually done, the bits where they mixed game play with action shots were great but otherwise it was quite bland. Not many heists actually done either, with the jewelry store being the only one that actually felt like one to me. After the story was done single player bored me.

Still like playing online but I'm never in open lobbies. The main thing online that I was excited for still isn't here (heists) and the lack of regular missions frustrates me. Don't like replaying missions unless I felt it was sloppy the first time or want to try it alone. Not a huge racer as near the beginning too many of my friends were grinding to raise their level in hope of unlocking missions, heists and property that was never stated. With lock on death matches require no skill. The properties are mostly all the same with only 5 (I think) variations. In all the complaining I still have fun on the game somehow. I definitely feel I got my $60 worth by far but feel it could have been so much better.

I feel that the story revolved more around Michael than anyone else. I know Rockstar tried as hard as possible to keep the story shared equally among the main characters, but it just feels more like Michael's story.

I feel that the story revolved more around Michael than anyone else. I know Rockstar tried as hard as possible to keep the story shared equally among the main characters, but it just feels more like Michael's story.
well he has a wife a kids so you know

Ok, so... I'm having some trouble trying to progress through the story right now. I'm on an alternate save and I'm trying to do a pistol-only playthrough (Well, mostly pistol except for missions where it's impossible to use it). Right now, I can't get any main storyline missions except for the first Lester assassination mission, which I'm trying to avoid like the plague, so I can become filthy rich after I complete the story. When I open the character wheel, Franklin apparently has 2 available missions, but there is only one showing on the map, the first assassination mission. No other missions appear, no matter where I look on the map. I want help because I can't progress at the moment. I really want to make billions after I complete the story. :(

Ok, so... I'm having some trouble trying to progress through the story right now. I'm on an alternate save and I'm trying to do a pistol-only playthrough (Well, mostly pistol except for missions where it's impossible to use it). Right now, I can't get any main storyline missions except for the first Lester assassination mission, which I'm trying to avoid like the plague, so I can become filthy rich after I complete the story. When I open the character wheel, Franklin apparently has 2 available missions, but there is only one showing on the map, the first assassination mission. No other missions appear, no matter where I look on the map. I want help because I can't progress at the moment. I really want to make billions after I complete the story. :(

You HAVE to do the first one to advance.

How do you properly store vehicles in character's garage? Whenever I leave a car in there I find it in the impound.

Invite only test-
purchase a vehicle from the website and wait for delivery(hang out in apt. or whatever.. Then drive vehicle out and right back in.. Leave session ..go back to invite only.. Car still in garage?
I've never had that particular problem.. I have had cars disappear and also the old MMI fails.. But never had my cars continuously spawn at impound.
Even if I steal a car from the street and lose a wanted level I can drive into my garage as long as I have an open slot to store it.

Invite only test-
purchase a vehicle from the website and wait for delivery(hang out in apt. or whatever.. Then drive vehicle out and right back in.. Leave session ..go back to invite only.. Car still in garage?
I've never had that particular problem.. I have had cars disappear and also the old MMI fails.. But never had my cars continuously spawn at impound.
Even if I steal a car from the street and lose a wanted level I can drive into my garage as long as I have an open slot to store it.
Thanks but the problem I have is in the single player mode, not online :) I've had several cars disappear from online garage though. Including a 700k Cheetah :lol:

For some reason I'm losing a lot of cars out of the main garages of the safehouses of Franklin, Michael and Trevor. :grumpy:

Why does it seem like everyone is having this problem? I haven't lost a single vehicle from any of my character's garages. Maybe I'm just getting lucky so far.

DK, I'd recommend - though I guess you can say it's cheating - to download a save editor. It'll save you money to replace the cars you lost.

Latest Posts

Back