GTP Global Rallycross Championship | Jammy, Katiegan & Citroen Champions!

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 2,826 comments
:lol: I think the Super Class will be much more close S2.
I'm not talking about the Super Class :sly:

After careful consideration I am thinking of upgrading my current Evozard for a new machine. I imagine more dirt/snow rounds in GT6 so I have decided to stick with my current drivetrain, I'm more than capable in a RWD machine but I need to stay competitive in all areas.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the Super Class :sly:

After careful consideration I am thinking of upgrading my current Evozard for a new machine. I imagine more dirt/snow rounds in GT6 so I have decided to stick with my current drivetrain, I'm more than capable in a RWD machine but I need to stay competitive in all areas.

Limited class will be tweaked to ;).

To give ourselves a little more breathing room on Super Meds, we should run at 490 or 495PP for Limited limited.

Super would run at 520 or 530 as you said and Grope B class would run at Super's previous Spec (560).

Have you thought about what I was going to do with Limited? Only 2WD allowed, to stop the Subies and Evos having the advantage on dirt and snow. :P

Have you thought about what I was going to do with Limited? Only 2WD allowed, to stop the Subies and Evos having the advantage on dirt and snow. :P
Hm

2WD = power oversteer

interesting-call-tracking.jpeg

I told you about Limited being 2WD only on Facebook... :lol:

You Did. WAT... Lies..

Ok we can do this.

Limited
FF/FR
470PP
1,150 Weight Limit Ballast can be added.
Around 200-250HP

Super

1,230KG
520PP
Around 400-420HP

Extreme
560PP
Around 500HP

Last edited:
OH GOD YES. I'm great at RWD offroading. The advantage is now in who can keep their car under control under these conditions.

I'm looking at a Ruf BTR for this :sly:

Probably, but she's a vengeful mistress. I'd have to work on control even further.

Either the Ruf or a Lancia Stratos if the Ruf isn't possibru.

a RUF would be like in Group B.. Limited Class here were thinking of cars you can buy of the market for a reasonable price xD.

I'm thinking of Ditching the Team thing in Limited :P.

a RUF would be like in Group B.. Limited Class here were thinking of cars you can buy of the market for a reasonable price xD.

I'm thinking of Ditching the Team thing in Limited :P.
Money isn't my concern. Although if I get creative I might bring along an El Camino in Brown.

This is GTP GRC.

Yes, But both vehicles would dominate. The RUF and Lancia both are basically based off the Group B vehicles. ... BTR wouldnt fit Limited Specs even Down Tuned. Because it would still get an Advantage.

When ill get my "HANDS" on GT6 everything will be determined by then. But now 4WD is out of the books.

Last edited:
Yes, But both vehicles would dominate. The RUF and Lancia both are basically based off the Group B vehicles. ... BTR wouldnt fit Limited Specs even Down Tuned. Because it would still get an Advantage.

When ill get my "HANDS" on GT6 everything will be determined by then. But now 4WD is out of the books.
The Lancia is notorious for it's peculiar handling. The Lancia wasn't created specifically for Group B BTW, the Delta S4 was. Also the BTR fits the PP ranking (460-480), it's just a tad bit stronger in the HP department and it's a 🤬 to keep stable under dirt/snow conditions.

Agreed with waiting for GT6 to be out.

A very craptacular handling Ferrari at it too. I just want something unorthodox this time around, that the BTR or the El Camino.

Dont you think the El Camino is going to be **** :lol:?

Anyone think Limited and Super should run different Tires?

Limited- Sports Hard
Super- Sports Medium

We need more traction in limited, so I suggest keepin Sports Meds on Limited while putting down SS tyres on Super.

Ex needs donuts for tyres :sly:

No, the El Camino is powered by awesomesauce from the planet Opponia, and has a unobtanium reinforced body with the ability to fly into space if it's brown. It is unbeatable by any car, the entirety of Jalopnik and Classic Game Room agrees with me.

Also, YOU DO NOT CALL THE EL CAMINO 🤬. You will be disowned by Canada and America and subsequently exectued by the high court of the Manual Transmission for such a heinous offence.

Latest Posts

Back