GTP NASCAR All Star Series - Who is Champion?

• Thread starter Matty
  • 181 comments

Do we want IndyCar in the GTP NASCAR All Star Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Thunder car's still feeling like it's part of me at best. It makes me think, if only people had had respect for me the way they had it for Joe, I could've had a highly successful story at that official season.

That Thunder car's still feeling like it's part of me at best. It makes me think, if only people had had respect for me the way they had it for Joe, I could've had a highly successful story at that official season.

Wasn't really respect, just a bit of luck. I drove through the middle of a lot of wrecks in those races, and was usually staying at the back of the field for safety.

On my way now.

It was the crappiest day ever because every track had some flaw to it.

Indy: Car was only driveable in clean air.
Daytona: Car worked really well, but as usual, Daytona's not meant for high speed racing. Furi's impatience was too much in the end.
Motegi: Nothing, absolutely nothing worked. Basically this is what will happen every time we do a race like this, where everyone makes their own setups. I'm the one who loses all the ground. With performance like that, there was no reason to race after just a few laps.

Quote of the evening:

Furi: "Knelly, wanna help each other if it comes to sharp ends?"

Me: " Pahahahahahahah"

AllStarThunder_zps20ebcc36.png

AllStarTable_zps3e2d4d34.png

Oh ****, you did. I have it down on paper here and misread it when typing. I'll get it fixed soon.

Well this will also have a drop week for the same reason EuroRacecar did 👍

Nope. You can't drop the last race. That's my only rule on that.

OK. Yeah it looks like you ate going to have to revisit the points mate, including the bonus point, as should close the gap between me and Joe more than it currently shows 👍

You will be 4 points closer 👍

OK so if I've worked things out right, there is only one point separating me and Joe going into Vintage?

Also, any bonus points Joe got for his worst result (Nationwide), do they get recinded also?

OK so if I've worked things out right, there is only one point separating me and Joe going into Vintage?

Also, any bonus points Joe got for his worst result (Nationwide), do they get recinded also?

Didn't check the points just there but it may very well be. Also, bonus points are seperate and only main race points will be deducted in that case. Table will be done properly after the race today.

Room open!

1472-6118-3744-3748-9258

Does anyone have a tune? :indiff:

As it's Motegi, it won't be enjoyable if I get so easily outperformed by everyone, even Chqr. :guilty:

Does anyone have a tune? :indiff:

As it's Motegi, it won't be enjoyable if I get so easily outperformed by everyone, even Chqr. :guilty:

Oi.

I'll have you know I was last at SSRX but raced passed four cars to get 9th after being wrecked.

:sly:

Oi.

I'll have you know I was last at SSRX but raced passed four cars to get 9th after being wrecked.

:sly:

SSRX was a straight line where any multi-car train gets forward nicely, but Motegi requires precise tuning if you want to stay with anyone :indiff:

SSRX was a straight line where any multi-car train gets forward nicely, but Motegi requires precise tuning if you want to stay with anyone :indiff:

After being wrecked ofc, it becomes difficult to regain the draft especially if you're on your own.

Even my sister will beat in you this race. Just watch.

Good race.

Just watch the replay between me and Furi, Matty.

I took my driving line throughout the corner. Furi tried to slide under as the clock was in 3-5s to finish. I had already cleared him in T2. Watch my driving line through t3 and t4 throughout the whole race and you'll see how I did that turn. Compare it to how I raced Furi.

Either way, all a bit of fun.

Had to leave to give some **** children a go, instead of having a good race with Matty I get to see some 7 year old take 6 minutes to do 2 laps of HSR, joy of ****ing joys, I now think my controller is broken....

Had to leave to give some **** children a go, instead of having a good race with Matty I get to see some 7 year old take 6 minutes to do 2 laps of HSR, joy of ****ing joys, I now think my controller is broken....

Where were you, a gameshow where you were only allowed to play for an hour?

Good race.

Just watch the replay between me and Furi, Matty.

I took my driving line throughout the corner. Furi tried to slide under as the clock was in 3-5s to finish. I had already cleared him in T2. Watch my driving line through t3 and t4 throughout the whole race and you'll see how I did that turn. Compare it to how I raced Furi.

Either way, all a bit of fun.

Not going to complain, but that was actually a cheap shot. Oh well, decent race for me anyway.

Where were you, a gameshow where you were only allowed to play for an hour?

Nope, we've guests in the house, worse, they have 4, annoying, pissy children all much younger then me and my brother.

Yeah, the X on my controller isn't working. For **** sake.

Not going to complain, but that was actually a cheap shot. Oh well, decent race for me anyway.

Watch the replay. There was not cheap shot. I took my driving line which is a deep in and a deep out.

Watch any lap of the race and compare driving lines.

Besides, we'll see next week. :sly:

Nope, we've guests in the house, worse, they have 4, annoying, pissy children all much younger then me and my brother.

Yeah, the X on my controller isn't working. For **** sake.

You have two controllers though, right?

And you can always make their parents buy you a new one / pay for the repairs if you can prove it was their kid who broke it in the first place.

Okay, the points have been tallied, drop races dropped, everything checked twice. Mistakes found, deleted and never to be seen again. The champion is...

AllStarTablesFINAL.png

Joe, well done. I nearly got it with the drop race but it was close and well deserved for you. 👍 If you were 2 places further back (Akmuq and RPH), and didn't lead a lap it would have been down to a tiebreaker. Which, you would have won :lol:

Back