GTP Rolex | Season 5 | Complete! Help Plan!

Polar no Spa on the schedule? I was driving my new Delta Wing today on Spa, drove great, the car is loads of fun at high speeds. It really looses its flair as soon as you start hitting corners slower than 80 mph, imo.
That was just a off the top of my head thing. Spa could very well make it, just need some support.

We can get into it a bit more in the new thread once that goes up.

I've acquired some of the conti cars now. I still need the vantage, BMW car(M4 anyone?), and the ST cars. I still haven't gotten a GT3 car or anything along those lines yet. Looking at tracks, Matterhorn is a definite no-go. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too narrow for racing. I'm going to give the course maker a go here shortly to see what that's all about

Oh man, I've been enjoying the game so much I totally forgot about the course maker. Looks like another snow day for me though. So I may take a look at it as well.

Oh man, I've been enjoying the game so much I totally forgot about the course maker. Looks like another snow day for me though. So I may take a look at it as well.
I don't think the course maker is in the game yet. It will be added in a update.

Ahh, that would explain why I was so confused. I kept trying to back out to the "Main" menu like in GT5.
Know what you mean, ;). Another thing that is not there is "my home." You cannot view friend's info, like cars, completion, licenses, etc. No comment page, or private message option, you have to go through PSN to communicate I believe. The "chat" screen in lobbies works, but it bugs and stays on the screen permanently some times.

Also in the online lobby screen I dont believe you can "view" people like their driving aids, tire, lap times, etc. One very nice feature however is the "friends only" lobby and of course the qualify/race option which sets things up nicely for race series.
Now PD just needs to get rid of that damn driving line altogether lol. It's too Need for Speed Shift like.

Willow Springs is FAST and fun. It's a must for the schedule. Course maker hasn't been added yet -_____-

For the DP car, the R390 is easily obtainable now, so is it still a possibility

Guys, if you chat freezes up, it's because you're not scrolled down to the bottom of the chat... Just saying.

No course creator.

You can view tires, etc. Online.

No "community" option.

You can turn off driving line in online lobby.

Anything else?

Guys, if you chat freezes up, it's because you're not scrolled down to the bottom of the chat... Just saying.
I'm pretty sure as of yesterday evening it was bugged as I was by myself in a room I set up to test the delta wing online, with no chat words at all and it bugged on the screen. But that's not a big issue really.

Im wondering how you guys are doing your tuning. Before, I would just go into an online lobby or go into time trials. Its a little different in gt6.

Online, I have to submit my car before I go onto the track. I do a couple of laps and do adjustments. But I have to un-submit my car everytime to do changes.

As far as I know, offline tuning can only be done in single player arcade. But I wasnt able to turn on tire wear.

I think there is supposed to be a future update where we can tune on some kind of rig.

Im wondering how you guys are doing your tuning. Before, I would just go into an online lobby or go into time trials. Its a little different in gt6.

Online, I have to submit my car before I go onto the track. I do a couple of laps and do adjustments. But I have to un-submit my car everytime to do changes.

As far as I know, offline tuning can only be done in single player arcade. But I wasnt able to turn on tire wear.

I think there is supposed to be a future update where we can tune on some kind of rig.

Go to your garage (car list, car settings, etc.) and click "test drive." It's the best I can offer for efficiency in tuning setups.

Otherwise, they finally fixed the settings so that making the front softer creates more oversteer, softening rear creates more understeer (except for roll bars, which were correct in GT5). Basically, everything actually works correctly in tuning the cars now.

I was surprised by the difference that the roll-bars made in GT6, having just installed a roll-bar in my (real life) Impreza. The physics feel really good.

Go to your garage (car list, car settings, etc.) and click "test drive." It's the best I can offer for efficiency in tuning setups.

Otherwise, they finally fixed the settings so that making the front softer creates more oversteer, softening rear creates more understeer (except for roll bars, which were correct in GT5). Basically, everything actually works correctly in tuning the cars now.

I was surprised by the difference that the roll-bars made in GT6, having just installed a roll-bar in my (real life) Impreza. The physics feel really good.

Sweet ride man! I used to drive a wrx also. Crashed it into a guard rail trying to show off to my friend who was driving a mazda protege :lol:. That car gave me more confidence than I should have had.

Never thought about the whole test drive thing. Im going to try it as soon as the patch installs. :) I've got all the cars for both series. Just need specs and I can start testing. 👍

Sweet ride man! I used to drive a wrx also. Crashed it into a guard rail trying to show off to my friend who was driving a mazda protege :lol:. That car gave me more confidence than I should have had.

Never thought about the whole test drive thing. Im going to try it as soon as the patch installs. :) I've got all the cars for both series. Just need specs and I can start testing. 👍

The GT3 cars are going to be about stock. I will take off some HP so they're slower, without murdering the characteristics of the handling. ~20. They will need a bit of balancing, but hopefully not much.

Delta wing 2013 will be left alone. If the black one can be equalized, great. If not, we just won't use it.

Conti is coming along slower than I would like because this g27 decided paddle shifters and buttons are all optional.

Polar you have the worst luck with wheels. This is your second one right?
This is around 5.

1- stopped working
2- stopped working
3- clamps snapped
4- clamps snapped
5- paddles and buttons stopped.

I think there is another in there too...

Some are self inflicted, this time it wasn't. They don't like me. My last name isn't easy for them to understand and my email has "zbzoom" at the end.

They can't get it. Never.

But yeah, I have bad luck. I move it a lot so that's probably the reason. Learned from this one through. Need to keep those wires in order!

@FH, I've only got the 2.5RS... With numerous upgrades... Soon, I'll be able to hold my own in the corners against STis. :lol: that's the main reason I want to see the 2.5RS wagon in ST class. :P although I doubt it will happen.

Wow I took the FXX for a spin at Daytona Road course this morning and it was a beast, fastest lap was a 1.35.xx with no tuning but race medium tires. I imagine with some tinkering its a 1:32 car! Very hard to drive too, a big cat to tame. Just a thought on your DP options polar. The Delta of course should stay regardless imo.

Lets bring in the FURAI!!!!! :lol: I remember getting excited when those rumors were floating around.

I think it was best when we were running group c cars. Lets do Mazda, Merc and Jag. All of them look amazing in the game. :drool:

Lets bring in the FURAI!!!!! :lol: I remember getting excited when those rumors were floating around.

I think it was best when we were running group c cars. Lets do Mazda, Merc and Jag. All of them look amazing in the game. :drool:

If that happens, I'm going straight to the Jag.

Also, my game just arrived, ironically the day after my class finals.

If that happens, I'm going straight to the Jag.

Also, my game just arrived, ironically the day after my class finals.
I've had to contain myself from playing too much. I have 3 finals today. Also, I'd love to see that conti thread up soon @polarbear345

All this GT6 talk for the new series is making me itchy....

My girl had to endure about an hour of me poking around GT5 lobbies last night because I've been missing those nights. She did look slightly bored, but she was defiant she was ok. She did laugh when I bunged an Esprit into the wall on T1 at Tokyo. Apparently she played F1 and GT2 back in the day... :D

Anyway, back to the topic. If you're going Group C, Mazda, Merc and Jag would make the World War II trinity... would be very interesting. Furai as Proto would make me insta-buy the game regardless of whether I have a wheel or not. Impressed that those tuning physics are actually correct, and excited about the FFX being super quick even though I agree that it's not exactly a DP shape... still would be an interesting car to choose mind.

Played GT back in the day? She sounds like a keeper. Trust me, you want someoene that understands what its like to play video games. My wife is constantly in my ear about it. My only defense is ITS NOT A TOY!!!!

Storm, physics and tire models are worth the money right there. Treat yourself to a Christmas present in GT6 ;)

Played GT back in the day? She sounds like a keeper. Trust me, you want someoene that understands what its like to play video games. My wife is constantly in my ear about it. My only defense is ITS NOT A TOY!!!!
She was a keeper even before I found this out, although I won't be making habits of playing video games like I used to. As understanding as she is, I don't want her to feel like she doesn't come first. :)

Now I'm pretty darn tempted cnd, but I'll hold out for a little while longer. It's a shame my birthday isn't til the middle of the year, could ask for it as a birthday present. That said.... steering wheel and rack would be fabulous to go with it. Said I wouldn't want to play with the controller, just to see how I do. :)

We've been together for almost a few months now, we're not planning to make any of those kind of decisions right now.

Anyway, how's the money hunting for the cars going? Also, what are the Race Mod cars for GT6? A list anywhere?

No such thing as RM cars now. They're available from dealerships as separate cars.

Money's hard to come by. I've got all 10 ITCC4 cars, for example, but no rain tires for them, and still Sports tires on Volvo. :(

Back