Feature Race's

3 X 30 minute races

Saturday May 3rd 2014

12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern | 19:00 GMT | Local
-or-
2:00 PM Pacific | 5:00 PM Eastern | 21:00 GMT | Local

n%C3%BCrburgring-gp_d_7-jpg.136763

n%C3%BCrburgring-gp_d-w-jpg.101881

Steward's Notes: 3 X 30 Minute Sprint race's with 3 different cars, you choose which car to use in each race, BUT you must use all 3 cars. Tuning is prohibited so you can spend your time learning each car to the run up to the race.
These 3 cars are very different, but the lap times, top speed and corner speed is very similar and great fun on Sports Soft tyres.

Who will be the quickest overall.

The Overall Results will be calculated using the total time across all 3 races for each driver.

In the case of a driver disconnecting after the race has started, the driver will get credit for the race but will be assigned a race time of 1sec slower than the last-place finisher. DNF's do not get credit for the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrs-oe_3d3_event-details-png.104991

n%C3%BCrburgring-gp_d_3-jpg.136760
General:
  • Date: May 3rd 2014
  • Track: Nurburgring GP/D
  • Qualification: Race Alone Mode, Time 6min.
Basic Settings:
  • Room Mode: PQR = Practice, Qualify and Race
  • Room Privacy: Friends only
Room Settings
  • Room comment: GTP_WRS Special event 2
  • Room type: Race for Real
  • Fixed Room Host: No
  • Max Number of Participants: 16 per lounge
  • Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Standard
Course Settings
  • Course: Nurburgring GP/D
  • Laps: 18 + 1 Formation Lap
  • Weather: None
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
  • Time: 1st Race Start Time: 18:00, 2nd Race Start Time: 0:00, 3rd Race Start Time: 07:30
  • Time Progression: 01
Race Settings
  • Hold Races Automatically: Disabled
  • Start Type: Formation Lap
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: Off
  • Penalty: Off
  • Tyre Wear/ Fuel Consumption: Normal
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
  • Require Tire Type Change: Off
  • Race Finish Delay: 180 Seconds
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Pits: Unrestricted
FR Car Selection

• 2di0v80.jpg
  • Make: Mazda
  • Model: Roadster Touring Car
  • Performance Points: 471pp
  • Power: 214 bhp
  • Weight: 795 kg
  • Tuning: Prohibited (Brake Balance Adjustment Allowed)
  • Tyre's: Sports Soft
MR Car Selection

• 24b6j43.jpg
  • Make: Lotus
  • Model: Motor Sport Elise '99
  • Performance Points: 462 pp
  • Power: 177 bhp Power Limiter 84.3%
  • Weight: 700 kg
FF Car Selection

• eugfop.jpg
  • Make: Honda
  • Model: CR-Z Touring Car
  • Performance Points: 449 pp
  • Power: 210 bhp
  • Weight: 910 kg
Common Regulations
  • Nitrous: Prohibited
  • Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
Limit Driving Options
  • Skid Recovary: Prohibited
  • Active Steering: Prohibited
  • Active Stability Managment (ASM): Available/ Optional
  • Driving Line: Available/ Optional
  • Traction Control: Available/ Optional
  • ABS: Available/ Optional
  • Handbrake: Prohibited
Private Room Hosting

We will be using private rooms to host this event, as opposed to our current norm of using public rooms. At the moment the only way for private rooms to be set up is via "Friends Only" rooms. For this reason, closer to the event date designated room hosts will be made known, and it will be your responsibility to send a friends request to your designated host.

Qualification:

Qualification for each race will be before each race using PD's Race Alone, time dependent on numbers in the Lounge.

n%C3%BCrburgring-gp_d_13-jpg.136768

wrs-oe_3d3_driver-registration-png.104990

Feature Race's

Saturday 3rd May 2014

12:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 PM Eastern / 19:00 GMT
-or-
2:00 PM Pacific / 5:00 PM Eastern / 21:00 GMT

specialGT6_002_reg.png

(tables will auto update approximately every 30 minutes)

Register Here

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.
There is a 32 car/driver limit for this event and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend please click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting "cancel" as your status. Please also post a note in this thread as the table above can take some time to update.

Delaying or Restarting Race Start

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will only be restarted in these cases:
  • Multiple drivers report a black screen/hang, instead of the 3-2-1 countdown.
  • One or more drivers get disconnected before race-pace has begun ("GO" for grid-starts, end of formation lap for rolling starts).
  • Steward realizes there is a condition that would lead to an unfair or poor race experience.

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will explicitly NOT be restarted for:
  • Latecomers, even if you've registered
  • Driver realizes he picked the wrong car parts (ie, tires) or driving options (ie, Auto tranny)
n%C3%BCrburgring-gp_d_11-jpg.136769

Great concept Paul! Love the car selection!
You'll find a slight difference in laptimes, much smaller than you'd expect from 3 different drivetrains and power/weight combos. But then throw the midnight race in there and it becomes a bit more crazy.

Now you need to consider which car has the best headlights. :eek: (hint: it's the CR-Z)

Glad you're joining us for this one, Mohit. 👍

Now you need to consider which car has the best headlights. :eek: (hint: it's the CR-Z)

Glad you're joining us for this one, Mohit. 👍

I'm more interested in dat ass :sly:

Ha I'll try not to cancel this time, like the past 3-4 races.

Note: Tyre's to be used are Sports Softs, they have been missed of the OP :dunce:. I will edit it in later when I can get to a PC.

Signed up as reserve because of spring break. Not sure when I'm going to be back, but I tried to convince my parents to get my PS3 and my driving frame over! :P

DTM
Board doesn't seem to up-date
I see you on there?

Edit: Cancel that let me take a look.

@DTM I don't think you have filled out the 3D3 Registration form for GT6. I'm not seeing you on our database. If you could fill this out, then you should show up.

Also: @deaconblues82 You signed up with a PSN of: deacon_blues082, but we have you as deacon-blues082 (note the dash not the underscore). I've fixed this, but you will need to put it in exactly for the form to pick you up properly in future 👍

Last edited:
I see you on there?

Edit: Cancel that let me take a look.

@DTM I don't think you have filled out the 3D3 Registration form for GT6. I'm not seeing you on our database. If you could fill this out, then you should show up.

Done, thanks 👍

Same here, three cheap, great sports cars around one great sports car track, this is going to be fun...

I should be on at some point tomorrow... Grav said I need to be evaluated...

Which stewards will be on tomorrow? So I know who to look for.

Edit button. Learn to use it.

We don't know who will be around. Just watch the thread.

It's entirely possible no one will be running this combo tomorrow, so you'll need to be flexible. Most people will want to be practicing the Spa combo for the races on Wed.

Can I start a Practice based on the regs above?
That would be advisable, so you can get to know the differences between online and offline with these cars.

Anyone joining your room should know that you are conditionally signed up for this event pending a steward observation of your driving in traffic.

Back