GTP_Registry Qualifier Photo Contest (Finalists Announced)

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 166 comments

GTP_Registry Qualifier Photo Contest Finalists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said that quoting other person who said every shot deserved to win. That is sway the voting to, since some shots are OBVIOUSLY better than others. I like to be sincere and not "polite".

I don't know why you're insisting that I sawy the poll when a shot was promoted in the news page. Seriously?

BTW: This shot by CTznOfTime is better than a lot of shots in the pole and actualy better than mine shots. (Agian, my opinion)

@Vagabond Photomode is in 2nd place to me as well. I'm a racer, not a photographer.

Well Thanks ZZZ, your comments already made me feel like a winner! ;)

EDIT: I have voted for my personal favorite photo.

Last edited:
Honestly, if there is so much debate about this maybe these competitions should not be held anymore in the future. It was only intended to create some extra fun for those who are intrested. Creating all these threads and events in the WRS is a lot of work for the admins. I'd rather prefer they use theire spare free time for creating race events instead of photograph contests. There are other threads that highlight on 'proffessional photography'. Just my 2 cents ;)

*looks at table, sighs.....carefully closes door so as not to awaken sleeping WRS'ers and wanders off to other threads for comfort and consolation*

:D

It's a shame you got missed initially as you would have got my vote. 👍

Congratz to @Manuelos for winning the WRS GT6 Qualifier Photo Contest. :cheers:

Your photo will headline the official GTP_Registry post when that thread is released.

Thank you guys for participating!

PS> I would expect most of the top 10 to appear in various threads throughout this sub-forum.

Well done Manuel! that was a great pic! 👍:)

Well done Manuel on the winning picture and to all the other entrants for participating in an enjoyable competition 👍

Well done Manuel on the winning picture and to all the other entrants for participating in an enjoyable competition 👍
I'm glad you can say that after the oversight we made on your Likes. :dopey:

I'll give you some of my votes. :sly:

Congrats @Manuelos. :cheers:

I'm glad you can say that after the oversight we made on your Likes. :dopey:

I'll give you some of my votes. :sly:

Congrats @Manuelos. :cheers:

Seriously Lucas, it was no big deal so please don't give it another thought. The fun was in participation and I was hugely pleased to see that my snaps got so many votes in the first round, well chuffed as we brits say :cheers:

Last edited:
Seriously Lucas, it was no big deal so please don't give it another thought. The fun was in participation and I was hugely pleased to see that my snaps got so many votes in the first round, well chuffed as we brits say :cheers:
You kept me company on the leader board with one vote each. :lol:

Back