GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 64 : Car Control 101

• Thread starter EDK
  • 202 comments
I'm still working on Week 65 guys.
Will get it up in about 8-9 hours.

Going to submit on this one now, just can't seem to get it round the first corner anymore, and when I actually do I throw it away in turn 2:ouch: GL all 👍

OK I cant seam to figure it out so I will ask. On the leader board what does it mean when the time is posted in brown numbers ? I know the red is the fastest in that column. But can not figure out what the brown numbers mean. :confused:

I've submitted the lap with the current splits, as I don't know if I'll get another chance later on to beat my time.

Trial by fire smoke. Welcome to the WRS. :cheers:

Cheers, Vagabond! :cheers:

Just can't put a good T1 and T2 together. I improve my T1, my T2 falls away and vice versa. Most irksome. :ouch:

Oh well, here's my current splits, I haven't given up yet but that might just be about it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to find the flow in the end.

Yeah looks like you did at that Thomas - nice splits. 👍

Cheers, Vagabond! :cheers:
You're welcome... and call me Chris. :) I reckon you should be happy with those splits too mate. 👍

I think I've given up on this one.... mixed feelings as I really enjoyed the combo but haven't spent enough time on it to be competitive. Too much time in cars with less power and huge grip earlier in the week left me with poor throttle control.... :dopey:

Also my current fastest is dirty with minor barrier intimacy at the last hairpin, pushing me back to previous splits that are quite a way off the pace. Debating whether or not to submit and hope my 3rd sector is good enough to keep me at handicap. :indiff:

14.481 (:yuck:)
20.498 (:yuck:)

Well played to the D2 lads anyway, particularly Ian 👍

had high hopes of another podium in D2 this week, but I just can't match my T2 split with a good T3. Only way for a decent T3 is to brake a little early and give up some T2. Seen a dozen 3's in T1 but cant get 'er done :banghead:
Submitting with these splits. Good luck to all.
@ Ash . I hope you get the win. You deserve it :cheers:

Somehow I was not able to improve on my previous posted splits. Submitted with present splits.

I never really put much time in on this one last week and for the time to still be showing to be competitive is just amazing to me :dunce:

Haven't gone back since it came out :) Submited w/ showz and out. Good Luk all 👍

Tried another session but I've completely lost the ability to run the first sector below 14.55X.

Submitting with slightly slower splits but a little better at the line. Even so the final sector is quite poor. I've done nearly 2/10 quicker.

Submitted with splits on the board.

I wasnt going to but only 2 D2s got ahead of me on the splitsboard after my one and only day of trying this combo...I always submit if I have a shot at a podium for sure so why not this week as well...altho I know for sure I didnt get close to how low I could go.:guilty:

You're welcome... and call me Chris. :)

Duly noted, Chris! :) I'm Richard.

I suspected when I joined that there would be some pretty handy drivers out there for competition, I wasn't wrong! Some fearsome splits out there. :scared:

That's me done. I'm also finishing with slightly slower splits but better overall lap. Not convinced with the final bit though, I'm worried it was a bit cack nonetheless! :nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Submitting with these, from last night (couldn't improve today :grumpy:):

Back