GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
anastasis14
Any chance you will update this site with my times before i Register officially?

Nop, the bot can only pick up people who are in the official registry.

So you need to be registered to be able to be on the leaderboard.

After you are officially registered your times will automatically show up.

Oh my...I apologise for my stupidity.

And we in turn must apologize for laziness, or whatever you want to call it. :sly:

Hopefully we'll have some of those cleaned up in the next couple of days.

Can someone tell me what's the link for that page on wrs.gtplanet.net where you can see number of participations for each event and by each member, I swear I was there once.

EDK
That's because none of those weeks have been made official.

Well... actually it's a bug... as it should have been filled before it's official anyways, but that's laziness / busyness from my side :sly:

@Energizerrr: I think you mean this page.

New user (from the Official Registry thread):
GTP_ROCK3T / "R35 SKYL1N3" / UK (2.924)

...appears to have an I vs 1 issue, which may be why he's not showing up on the leaderboard, despite his effort to edit his post in the Week 43 thread.

His GTPlanet ID appears to be "R35 SKYLIN3", not "R35 SKYL1N3".

New user (from the Official Registry thread):
GTP_ROCK3T / "R35 SKYL1N3" / UK (2.924)

...appears to have an I vs 1 issue, which may be why he's not showing up on the leaderboard, despite his effort to edit his post in the Week 43 thread.

His GTPlanet ID appears to be "R35 SKYLIN3", not "R35 SKYL1N3".

I'll fix this in the DB and registry.

Thanks guys!

The issue has been fixed (the deadline for the week was 'January 2nd', making Fetchy thing it was 350 days ago, closing the week ;) I've changed it to January 2nd 2012 :)

Thanks guys!

The issue has been fixed (the deadline for the week was 'January 2nd', making Fetchy thing it was 350 days ago, closing the week ;) I've changed it to January 2nd 2012 :)

Does that mean I'll need to include the year in the deadline every week, or will he be recalibrated once the calendar turns the corner?

EDK
Does that mean I'll need to include the year in the deadline every week, or will he be recalibrated once the calendar turns the corner?

No, it takes the current year by default if no year is specified, so this should only happen once a year... next week you can leave it out. I'd qualify it as a bug in the code, although it won't mind if you add the year.

FYI, if you didn't already know! Leaderboard no longer updating, potentially due to issues with forum? Last update was 6 hours ago.

It works fine when I manually bump it using the "Fetch Splits" feature in the Admin Panel.

I think it's really been much longer since Fetchy grabbed splits without a little poke in the side. I did it before bed and again now. I just thought he was hungover from too much Holiday Cheer. ;)

FYI, if you didn't already know! Leaderboard no longer updating, potentially due to issues with forum? Last update was 6 hours ago.
Yes, I disabled the updater while GTPlanet was experiencing so many server issues yesterday. I have just brought it back online so it should begin fetching times as normal now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back