GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials' started by steven, Dec 27, 2009.

1. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands
    PSN:GTP_Joost

Thanks Jeff, i've had your bug report as well, but i'm not sure what the difference is (I haven't dont the combo myself), looking at the opening post I can it goes through the GP track as well...

A small side note: i've merged the account of Mr P 'GTP_Mysteron' with 'GTP_Mr_P' as that's the way the registry.

And thanks Lefty, although it was millross' idea :)
  2. EDK

EDK
    United States East Bay, CA
    PSN:GTP_EDK

Type V is the track that's used for the 4 Hour A-Spec race and can be found toward the far right side of the track listings under World Circuits in the game. The layout is just slightly different, where the 24 hour course follows the Formula Course (GP/F) to some extent, while the Type V follows the DTM course to a great degree (GP/D).
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  3. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium
    PSN:(GTP_)Speedy6543

I'll try and get the correct track up when I get the time.
  4. RackAttack

United States SantaBarbara,CA
    PSN:RackAttack

Sorry for double posting, I wasn't sure if the bug report went anywhere, and I saw the thread was fairly active.

Great standings page, I love it! Can't wait for my name to start showing up :D
  5. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium

Type V 'ring is now on the leaderboard. :)
  6. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Thanks mate :tup:
  7. millross

England England
    PSN:GTP_Insatiable

Trivial, but the red split isn't showing for London reverse for T2.

Why do I care? Cos for about 2 minutes I have the red split, before D1 take it forever :D
  8. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Oh no they didn't! :D

I guess it's a side effect from implementing the division best times, I'll take a look :)
  9. millross

England England

It isn't an issue for the D1 guys, if that's any help. Just for non-D1 drivers perhaps it gives brown instead?

Cheers Joost! :)
  10. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Yes, I think the brown overrules the red, which obviously should be the other way round ;)

I'll let you know (here) when it's fixed :)

Thanks and Cheers :)
  11. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Hmm, very strange. I've tried to reproduce it, but I can't.

If I give you the fastest time, you always end up with the red splits, no matter what split I change (only 1, or all), it seems to work as expected....
  12. Ealirendur

Premium
    Australia Australia
    PSN:GTP_ealirendur

I had the red first split in week 54, and James was then given brown in D1, so it seemed fine then for at least that split :D
  13. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA
    PSN:GTP_CarlosF

I didn't have it yesterday when my T2 was faster than Chris' for the current event. He's put up new splits now... :(
  14. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Strange... I guess there's a special case where it's bugged... As its not always bugged.

Could make (and post) a screenshot if it happens again? Hopefully I can reproduce it with the exact splits on the leaderboard and fix the bug :)
  15. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA

:lol: it's not going to happen again this week Joost, Chris is too fast now. But I'll remember to do it if I see it again (either with my splits or anyone elses)
  16. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA

New subject so excuse the double post...

The track map on the leaderboard for this week is Daytona road not Indy road. :cheers:
  17. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium

I'll get that, hopefully by tomorrow, Jon.
  18. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium

Done. A tad faster than I thought. :):tup:
  19. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA

Thanks Christophe :tup:
  20. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA

Double posting again for a new subject matter...

Like this Joost. Maybe it only affects D2??

[​IMG]
  21. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium

Jon, that's not double posting mate.
    Adding content a certain amount of time later is usefull to make people's subscription come up on the new content in case they already read your last post. :tup:
  22. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Ahhh now I see, thanks a lot mate, I'll look into it :)
  23. millross

England England

Now we have no red splits at all - I think it's all cos Joao is quickest in T1, Fetchy can't quite believe he's still D2G :D
  24. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA

:lol: fetchy isn't the only one!!
  25. Gerchu

Argentina GTRA_Gerchu
    PSN:GTP_Gerchu

Hi everyone! :) How many podiums I have to do in order to get the D1 Promotion?
  26. mcfizzle

United States Wisconsin
    PSN:GTP_mcfizzle

Pomotion isn't based on podium finishes, it's based on a couple things and the main one is your handicap. If you consistently perform below your handicap your number will go down and can lead to promotion. Every time you submit for an event you can see your handicap for that event under the overall finishing position statistics and whether it is above or below your current overall handicap.

You qualified at 2.475 And currently sit at 2.853. In order to be promoted to D2 Gold you need to get your handicap at or below 2.333 plus like I said other factors can apply too, but that is the minimum. D1 Bronze is 1.999 and below. I hope that helps.:tup:
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  27. Gerchu

Argentina GTRA_Gerchu
    PSN:GTP_Gerchu

Thank you for explain it to me! :)
  28. Fobia

Serbia Belgrade
    PSN:GTP_twitchy

Fetchy isn't sending confirmation mails (regarding to the submitted laps)and also GTP_T-L's T1 isn't red, even though his T1 is the fastest (regarding Week 59).
    Looks like Fetchy's sleeping since 29th.
  29. Gravitron

United States Seattle
    PSN:GTP_Gravitron

I alerted Joost yesterday, and he said he'd look at it when he returns from his vacation, today. :thumbs-up:
  30. JoostBaksteen

Netherlands

Fixed, due to improper rights on the cookie file Fetchy couldn't login and thus couldn't properly handle the PM's.

Why this suddenly changed, and why the rest of the functionality kept working is a mystery :crazy: But it's fixed and that's what counts :D
Next Page »