GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
Thanks Jeff, i've had your bug report as well, but i'm not sure what the difference is (I haven't dont the combo myself), looking at the opening post I can it goes through the GP track as well...

A small side note: i've merged the account of Mr P 'GTP_Mysteron' with 'GTP_Mr_P' as that's the way the registry.

And thanks Lefty, although it was millross' idea :)

Thanks Jeff, i've had your bug report as well, but i'm not sure what the difference is (I haven't dont the combo myself), looking at the opening post I can it goes through the GP track as well...

Type V is the track that's used for the 4 Hour A-Spec race and can be found toward the far right side of the track listings under World Circuits in the game. The layout is just slightly different, where the 24 hour course follows the Formula Course (GP/F) to some extent, while the Type V follows the DTM course to a great degree (GP/D).

Last edited:
Trivial, but the red split isn't showing for London reverse for T2.

Why do I care? Cos for about 2 minutes I have the red split, before D1 take it forever :D

millross
Why do I care? Cos for about 2 minutes I have the red split, before D1 take it forever :D

Oh no they didn't! :D

I guess it's a side effect from implementing the division best times, I'll take a look :)

Oh no they didn't! :D

I guess it's a side effect from implementing the division best times, I'll take a look :)

It isn't an issue for the D1 guys, if that's any help. Just for non-D1 drivers perhaps it gives brown instead?

Cheers Joost! :)

millross
It isn't an issue for the D1 guys, if that's any help. Just for non-D1 drivers perhaps it gives brown instead?

Cheers Joost! :)

Yes, I think the brown overrules the red, which obviously should be the other way round ;)

I'll let you know (here) when it's fixed :)

Thanks and Cheers :)

Hmm, very strange. I've tried to reproduce it, but I can't.

If I give you the fastest time, you always end up with the red splits, no matter what split I change (only 1, or all), it seems to work as expected....

JoostBaksteen
Hmm, very strange. I've tried to reproduce it, but I can't.

If I give you the fastest time, you always end up with the red splits, no matter what split I change (only 1, or all), it seems to work as expected....

I had the red first split in week 54, and James was then given brown in D1, so it seemed fine then for at least that split :D

I didn't have it yesterday when my T2 was faster than Chris' for the current event. He's put up new splits now... :(

Strange... I guess there's a special case where it's bugged... As its not always bugged.

Could make (and post) a screenshot if it happens again? Hopefully I can reproduce it with the exact splits on the leaderboard and fix the bug :)

:lol: it's not going to happen again this week Joost, Chris is too fast now. But I'll remember to do it if I see it again (either with my splits or anyone elses)

New subject so excuse the double post...

The track map on the leaderboard for this week is Daytona road not Indy road. :cheers:

Double posting again for a new subject matter...

Strange... I guess there's a special case where it's bugged... As its not always bugged.

Could make (and post) a screenshot if it happens again? Hopefully I can reproduce it with the exact splits on the leaderboard and fix the bug :)

Like this Joost. Maybe it only affects D2??

Jon, that's not double posting mate.
Adding content a certain amount of time later is usefull to make people's subscription come up on the new content in case they already read your last post. 👍

Speedy6543
Jon, that's not double posting mate.
Adding content a certain amount of time later is usefull to make people's subscription come up on the new content in case they already read your last post. 👍

Ahhh now I see, thanks a lot mate, I'll look into it :)

Now we have no red splits at all - I think it's all cos Joao is quickest in T1, Fetchy can't quite believe he's still D2G :D

Pomotion isn't based on podium finishes, it's based on a couple things and the main one is your handicap. If you consistently perform below your handicap your number will go down and can lead to promotion. Every time you submit for an event you can see your handicap for that event under the overall finishing position statistics and whether it is above or below your current overall handicap.

You qualified at 2.475 And currently sit at 2.853. In order to be promoted to D2 Gold you need to get your handicap at or below 2.333 plus like I said other factors can apply too, but that is the minimum. D1 Bronze is 1.999 and below. I hope that helps.👍

Last edited:
Fetchy isn't sending confirmation mails (regarding to the submitted laps)and also GTP_T-L's T1 isn't red, even though his T1 is the fastest (regarding Week 59).
Looks like Fetchy's sleeping since 29th.

I alerted Joost yesterday, and he said he'd look at it when he returns from his vacation, today. :thumbs-up:

Fixed, due to improper rights on the cookie file Fetchy couldn't login and thus couldn't properly handle the PM's.

Why this suddenly changed, and why the rest of the functionality kept working is a mystery :crazy: But it's fixed and that's what counts :D

Latest Posts

Back