GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
Yeah, well, that's why you got it only now.

There probably was an error in the PM. If you submit again it should be processed correctly.

Quick Question - See the TT's is it like a spec TT one week and then a Tuning TT the next or is it just random?

It's not a strict alternating pattern, it's more about striking a healthy balance between the two. Weeks 35 through 38 we actually had 4 tuning events in a row, for example, but that was a bit of an anomaly.

I sent a time to Fetchy for week 59 and then withdrew it. I was not in the posted results, so that part worked fine. However, my entry stayed in the results table.

I am not upset in the least by this, I just wanted to point it out because I suspect this is not the way it was intended to work.

Fetchy isn't registering posted replays I don't think guys...

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/driver/GTP_Vagabond/

Should be showing replays for me for Week 58 and Week 60.
I think that's something Joost has to take care of Chris.
I sent a time to Fetchy for week 59 and then withdrew it. I was not in the posted results, so that part worked fine. However, my entry stayed in the results table.

I am not upset in the least by this, I just wanted to point it out because I suspect this is not the way it was intended to work.

Took care of that for you Daniel. :)

Wes' colour now even made it to the race track, happens to be a dutch car .....

IMG_3368.jpg

Last edited:
racingworld.be
Wes' colour now even made it to the race track, happens to be a dutch car .....

Yah but... Wes would have the colors inverted if he had his way. :sly: like these real cars that run once a year in NASCAR during breast cancer awareness month:

NASCAR_Banking_500_ef6a.jpg

💡 we have a pink only race during that time too!!!

Last edited:
Hey all, small question. Is someone else taking care of the leaderboard pics from now on? If so, let me know :)

Hey all, small question. Is someone else taking care of the leaderboard pics from now on? If so, let me know :)

Yes, Kristof. I made a few lately, in particular the 787 and this week, the Integra RM.
I experimented with them to see what I was able to come around with.

I didn't mean to offend your work in any way.

Yes, Kristof. I made a few lately, in particular the 787 and this week, the Integra RM.
I experimented with them to see what I was able to come around with.

I didn't mean to offend your work in any way.
Not offended at all, just let me know when you want to do it on a weekly basis. Saves me some time :)

I´ve posted in the week 68 result thread my replay, but on the board result page i still have a red symbol behind my time, which says i have to submit a replay. Anything wrong with my file or the name of it ? Thanks.

I´ve posted in the week 68 result thread my replay, but on the board result page i still have a red symbol behind my time, which says i have to submit a replay. Anything wrong with my file or the name of it ? Thanks.

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for Fetchy to update it.

We had a small typo in the first post for week 73, which was causing him to get hung up. I've fixed that, and everything seems to be working fine now.

I am having a problem with the leaderboard while using my ps3 browser. All inputs are pushed far right, all I can see is driver names from 5th position down and none of the splits. I've been gone a short while so I don't know when this happened. Is there any way for me to fix it?

Carlos Fandango
Hey Joost,

Any chance you can change my flag to US on the leaderboard now we've moved countries? Thanks

Splitter!

We'll still claim you as an ex-pat, of course :sly:

I appear to have lost my little flag (British). Is it possible to have it sorted? No rush, whenever you have a spare moment.

Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back