GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
EDK
2 BIG Promotions to announce -

Congrats to GTP_Sureshot on his promotion from Division 4 Gold to Division 3 Bronze. He's had consistent, strong performance in this division and 2 straight division wins. Congrats on the well deserved promotion. 👍

And GTP_Wanna_B continues on his rocket ship to the top. Thanks to 3 overall podiums, he has been promoted from Division 2 Gold to Division 1 Silver.

Great job guys. :gtpflag:

Well done guys, nice work JP. Tob job there. 👍

Thanks guys, well done to Wanna_B, you've been racking in some super hot laps of late.

Congratulations to all those promoted.👍
Some great performances to get you guys up to where you deserve to be.
Also lots of motivation for everyone else. :)

Congrats GTP_Wanna_B 👍,alien status is in reach.

GTP_Sureshot, you earned it,👍 good to see the WRS brings speed to a racer and as racer ,you bring a great contribution to the WRS .

Cheers EDK and fellow GTP'ers, massive improvements all down to the IFTC and WRS, cannot go on enough about what can be learned and achieved doing these events, 👍 to the guys who run said events.

Congrats guys!!

GTP_Sureshot 👍 , well done .

GTP_Wanna_B out of reach as allways! 👍

Congrats GTP_Wanna_B 👍,alien status is in reach.

GTP_Sureshot, you earned it,👍 good to see the WRS brings speed to a racer and as racer ,you bring a great contribution to the WRS .

Thanks for the kind words, Sjaak. I have thoroughly enjoyed my dozen or so weeks here, look forward to several dozen more. I've learnt a lot, had to since the pro mode is so different to GT4! I dread to think what I'll be like at the next UKGTP when we'll be on GT4. Might be a weird jump.

Congrats to GTP_Sureshot on his promotion from Division 4 Gold to Division 3 Bronze. He's had consistent, strong performance in this division and 2 straight division wins. Congrats on the well deserved promotion. 👍

And GTP_Wanna_B continues on his rocket ship to the top. Thanks to 3 overall podiums, he has been promoted from Division 2 Gold to Division 1 Silver.

Congrats to both of you and good luck in you new divisions 👍

Yes consistancy at level you both have been driving at as of late, is worthy of your promotions.I'm sure we could all see it coming!

Well done to both of you!!

EDK

Great work guys.

And a big sigh of relief from me that finally Wanna_B in Division 1... well done JP 👍

Lots of promotions to announce this week. :D

We will likely have more promotions to announce following Event 02. None of the following drivers are currently involved in the event.

GTP_Duke of Pendle - Division 3 Silver to Division 3 Gold

GTP_Sureshot - Division 3 Bronze to Division 3 Silver

And all of the following drivers are being promoted from Division 3 Gold to Division 2 Bronze. These drivers have consistently performed above Division 3 level in the WRS -

GTP_Denur
GTP_LinPark
GTP_Paulie
GTP_Zed300

Congratulations to all of the promoted drivers. :cheers:

Congratulations to all promoted drivers, you've all been performing superbly in WRS week in and week out. All are fully deserved, well done!!!

All the best
Maz

WOW!!!! I can't believe this! You know what the scariest part of all this is? I'm in the same division as Maz now. :nervous: :sly:

Ooh, div.2 at last,:embarrassed: and well done to everyone else who was promoted too.:):cheers:

Well done Denur, Linpark and Paulie 👍👍👍

:D WOW.....Cool ..Glad to heading in the right direction.

EDIT: Also congrats to Duke of Pendle and Sureshot.

Last edited:
Well done all. It's you guys that make WRS the lively and respectful racing place that it is :bowdown:
[hurry to Luxy to make necessary adjusments/]

What wonderful news to wakeup to. :cool:

Congratulations to my fellow promotees: Duke of Pendle, Sureshot, LinPark, Paulie and Zed. 👍

Back