GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
WOW!!!! I can't believe this! You know what the scariest part of all this is? I'm in the same division as Maz now. :nervous: :sly:

:lol: Fully deserved mate, time to update that sig!

All the best
Maz

Congrats to all who achieved promotions this time around. It's well deserved.

Well done to the OLR Administration for keeping on top of the weekly input from drivers and they're progress.

:cheers: to the WRS.

Well done guys, Division 3 has been really hot the last few weeks, several of you have been performing at D2 level for a while, makes my induction a little easier ;)

Nice to go up a bit too. :)

👍

Congrats guys. All promotions well deserved! 👍

MadMax

Yea, and you are one division ahead of me! Time to step it up and get noticed.

You disappeared from WRS recently and that's how I've managed to increase my visibility. :)

:lol: Fully deserved mate, time to update that sig!

All the best
Maz

Done. :sly:

It really boils down to practice and hours with the game. These days I can put in much fewer laps and churn out fairly decent times. My next goal is to get a podium in Div 2 WRS - I'd like to be Div 2 Gold by the time GT5 comes out which means I have plenty of time. :)

One more to announce. He was knocked out today in the Class Championship of Event 02, but with back to back division wins, this is a well deserved promotion. 👍

GTP_MJH - Division 2 Bronze to Division 2 Silver.

Congrats, Matt. :cheers:

:tup:Well done Matt,congratulations. Hard luck in event02 you done well there also.

Thanks Kevin.

Had a lot of fun with the wrs these last few weeks, gonna have to try and up my game more now though. lol.\

Matt.

EDK
One more to announce. He was knocked out today in the Class Championship of Event 02, but with back to back division wins, this is a well deserved promotion. 👍

GTP_MJH - Division 2 Bronze to Division 2 Silver.

Congrats, Matt. :cheers:

Great job Matt on the last 3 WRS and the overall podium at Eiger, and well done for a great run in Event 02.

Your promotion is thoroughly deserved and won't be the end of your rise :)

All the best
Maz

4 Promotions to announce this week. Some strong recent performances from these drivers in WRS and event 02. 👍

Class Promotions

GTP_Hyperspeed - Division 1 Bronze to Division 1 Silver - Congrats to Dan, for his Division 1 Bronze Championship, and overall podiums in his last 4 WRS events. :cheers:

GTP_Synwraith - Division 2 Bronze to Division 2 Silver - Well done by Maz, to be Division 2 Bronze Champ and for a second place performance in his last WRS. :)

GTP_Animera - Division 3 Silver to Division 3 Gold - Great job Ian, for taking the D3 Silver crown in Event 02, you were number 1 out of 12 drivers in your class. 👍

Division Promotion

GTP_aussienicko - Division 3 Gold to Division 2 Bronze

Since division champs have now been crowned in event 02, we've moved ahead with GTP_aussinicko's promotion. Very well deserved, considering he was the top driver out of 36 division 3 entrants, and 18 drivers in D3 gold. AND, he's won D3 in his last 3 WRS events. :eek:

Congrats to all of you, for some very well deserved promotions.

:cheers:
Kevin

Bout time AUSnicko :sly:, congrats to everyone on their promotions.👍 I have no doubt that Animera will make Div.2 in all of a couple weeks.:)

Well done all promotees.👍

About time you moved up a Div Nick, Ian you'll probably move up soon as well.

Thanks a lot for the promotion EDK.

Congratulations to all the other promotees as well - great work guys! 👍

I have no doubt that Animera will make Div.2 in all of a couple weeks.:)

Completely agree with you here Paulie. Great work Animera.

EDK
4 Promotions to announce this week. Some strong recent performances from these drivers in WRS and event 02. 👍

Class Promotions

GTP_Hyperspeed - Division 1 Bronze to Division 1 Silver - Congrats to Dan, for his Division 1 Bronze Championship, and overall podiums in his last 4 WRS events. :cheers:

GTP_Synwraith - Division 2 Bronze to Division 2 Silver - Well done by Maz, to be Division 2 Bronze Champ and for a second place performance in his last WRS. :)

GTP_Animera - Division 3 Silver to Division 3 Gold - Great job Ian, for taking the D3 Silver crown in Event 02, you were number 1 out of 12 drivers in your class. 👍

Division Promotion

GTP_aussienicko - Division 3 Gold to Division 2 Bronze

Since division champs have now been crowned in event 02, we've moved ahead with GTP_aussinicko's promotion. Very well deserved, considering he was the top driver out of 36 division 3 entrants, and 18 drivers in D3 gold. AND, he's won D3 in his last 3 WRS events. :eek:

Congrats to all of you, for some very well deserved promotions.

:cheers:
Kevin

Aussienicko, Animera and Dan, many congratulations to you guys for well-earned promotions 👍 I agree with everyone else's sentiments that you'll be rising still at the next round of promotions :)

And thanks to Kevin, your tireless work is genuinely appreciated 👍

All the best
Maz

Back