GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Some more promotions to announce this week.

First off, some of our newest D2 drivers have been turning in some great times. So 3 class promotions to announce. All 3 of these drivers will be moving from Division 2 Bronze to Division 2 Silver. 👍

GTP_aussienicko
GTP_Denur
GTP_Paulie

And the one everyone has been waiting for. :sly:

GTP_Animera has been promoted from Division 3 Gold to Division 2 Bronze.

Congrats, Ian, well deserved. Especially in light of your 4th overall in week 22. :eek:

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats to all promotees. All thoroughly deserved, especially Animera finally going into Div 2.

Congrats my fellow promovendi and a warm welcome to Animera in Div 2. :scared:

Congratulations for the promotions guys - well deserved. Wonder how long it'll take Ian to steam up to the über-class :D I give it three WRS weeks.

Marc - don't forget to update your signature :lol:

Thanks Kevin. Congrats to all other promotees especially Animera. 👍

Well done lads, congratulations on your promotions. Fully deserved. Just wondering where the rocketships will stop :lol:

All the best
Maz

Good work Kev 👍

Congratulations guys... well done :cheers:

Well done to everyone else for the promotions.👍 Thanks for my own promotion Kevin.👍

Well done guys 👍
The WRS is a great platform for pushing each other in different cars/tracks.
Great to see lots of drivers still improving.
Great work to all Mods for giving us all sorts of challenges each week.👍

Congratulations to GTP_Marooned for his promotion from Division 5 Gold to Division 4 Bronze. He took first place in his division for GTP_Race Event 02, and managed to take 4th place in our final that was run last Saturday.

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats Marooned, you drove very well on Saturday. 👍 Thoroughly deserved.

WOOT! My matey Haitham promoted to the next division. YES - well done, fully deserved and nice to have you with us my friend.
Once you get the hang of your brand new G25, I think we're gonna loose you to the next Division :D
Thank you for all those fun training sessions we had to prepare for the big final 👍

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations Marooned, getting out of Div.5 must be a good feeling.:)

Ooooohhhhhhhhh my GOD, I didn't know there was a celebration for me here :D

Congrats Marooned, you drove very well on Saturday. Thoroughly deserved.

Nick, thanks a lot mate, I tried but i was a bit slow coz of the S2s, didn't want to take the risk though I was practicing on S1s.

EDK
Congratulations to GTP_Marooned for his promotion from Division 5 Gold to Division 4 Bronze. He took first place in his division for GTP_Race Event 02, and managed to take 4th place in our final that was run last Saturday.

Kevin

Kevin, Thanks a lot, you know how hard you make me go with your events, always loves your choices since GT4 ;)

Congrats on the promotion Marooned.

Thanks mad, was a bit hard and scary :nervous:

Well done Marooned

Thanks Animera, catch you online :dopey:

Congratulations Marooned, getting out of Div.5 must be a good feeling.

Paulie, Thanks a lot mate, as for the div. thing well yes and no, yes as I joined my friend Steven now and no as I left my best friend (my country man, GTP_EmArA) in div.5 :(

Well done Haitham

All the best
Maz

MAZ, thanks mate, been trying to improve since our race ;)

Nice one Haitham, well done!

Marc.....Long time no see my friend been like a year i guess, thanks a lot buddy, cya soon :cheers:

And last but not least :D

WOOT! My matey Haitham promoted to the next division. YES - well done, fully deserved and nice to have you with us my friend.
Once you get the hang of your brand new G25, I think we're gonna loose you to the next Division
Thank you for all those fun training sessions we had to prepare for the big final

Well no words can show my appreciation for your time mate, if it wasn't for your practice sessions I wouldn't have made it at all, you've always been there whenever i needed training for any of my races. as for the G25 thing :D it wont be that fast, I know I need a lot off practice, but for sure you're always gonna be there to assist me and correct me where I'm wrong ;) I'll be practicing the NSX tonight if I had time, if not I'll catch you tomorrow.

Thanks a lot guys for all of your nice words, I always try to keep up with you and improve to deserve racing behind you. and sorry for my late reply I didn't notice it became official.

:cheers: mates
Haitham

Well no words can show my appreciation for your time mate, if it wasn't for your practice sessions I wouldn't have made it at all, you've always been there whenever i needed training for any of my races. as for the G25 thing :D it wont be that fast, I know I need a lot off practice, but for sure you're always gonna be there to assist me and correct me where I'm wrong ;) I'll be practicing the NSX tonight if I had time, if not I'll catch you tomorrow.
Stop it right now or I'll start flushing like a 12 year old :embarrassed:
My effort for your improvement lied only in being there on track to overtake :D
See you soon on-track 👍

Stop it right now or I'll start flushing like a 12 year old :embarrassed:
My effort for your improvement lied only in being there on track to overtake :D
See you soon on-track 👍

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Well may be :P but you corrected me many times :sly:

Congrats and Well done Marooned. 👍

Thanks a lot Hyper, hope I stand a chance infront of you. :dunce:

3 Promotions to announce this week -

GTP_Animera - D2 Bronze to D2 Silver. a win in his first week in the division. :eek:

GTP_MJH
- D2 Silver to D2 Gold - Consistent strong performance and podiums. 👍

And the big one -

GTP_DukeofPendle
- D3 Gold to D2 Bronze. Back to Back division wins in dominating fashion. :cheers:

Congrats guys.

Kevin

Latest Posts

Back