GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
Red Bull X20xx isn't like paint the fence, sand the floor, paint the house, or even wash the car. That's like...clean my toilet, man. :ouch:

Wow! forget what I said... wasn't worth the typing time haha :P

Adious 👍

Last edited:
How about kart space on comfort hards with one of these from the latest OCD...

Fiat 500 L '69 - 18,580
Fiat 500 F '65 - 20,770
Ginetta G4 '64 - 48,000
Lotus Elan S1 '62 - 57,710
VW Karmann Ghia Coupe Type 1 '68 - 21,200
VW Beetle1100 Type 11 '49 - 40,000

BMW GT3 RM (racing hards) at Nurgburgring?

I'm not familiar with a RM BMW - or a GT3 designation. Could you provide more information about the car?

These are the BMW's from the master list:
120d '04 (image) Standard
120i '04 (image) Standard
135i Coupe '07 (image) Premium [NEW]
135tii Concept '07 (image) Premium [NEW]
2002 Turbo '73 (image) Standard
320i Touring Car '03 (image) Standard
330i '05 (image) Standard
M3 '04 (image) Standard
M3 Coupe '07 (image) Premium [NEW]
M3 Coupe '07 Chrome Line Edition (image) Premium
M3 CSL '03 (image) Standard
M3 GTR '03 (image) Standard
M3 GTR Race Car '01 (image) Standard <---do you mean this one?
M5 '05 (image) Standard
M5 '08 (image) Premium [NEW]
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (image) Standard
M Coupé '98 (image) Standard
V12 LMR '99 (image) Standard
Z4 '03 (image) Premium
Z4 M Coupe '08 (image) Premium [NEW]

I think that's the one he meant.

It's awfully similar to the last car we ran (CLK race car), and I know Kevin likes to mix things up.

Won't say no to a Nordschleife event anytime soon :sly:.

It was used for the online race as well, plus a re-visit in our first 'Greatest hits' marathon.
Fantastic car, but it's out of the loop for a bit, and as Mohit pointed out it really wouldn't be far off the CLK @ Nurburgring which was the last combo there.

Yes that's the one, sorry for making you write such a long post just to clarify my suggestion!!

Yes that's the one, sorry for making you write such a long post just to clarify my suggestion!!

Don't worry about it, I just copied and pasted :)

Thanks Mohit. Had a couple of hiccups but they are, for the most part, now resolved. Looking to be back online next week hopefully... :cheers:

I think that's the one he meant.

It's awfully similar to the last car we ran (CLK race car), and I know Kevin likes to mix things up.

Won't say no to a Nordschleife event anytime soon :sly:.

i approve this message :dopey:

And at the risk of repeating myself, I would very much like our next time at the Nürburgring to be on the Nordschleife exclusively (please) :D

Laguna in a tuned muscle car. Come on Kevin....

Yes, I have that combo in the hopper. :mischievous:

(But there's no way we'll be running it this week since I'm going to the GP Next Weekend)

And at the risk of repeating myself, I would very much like our next time at the Nürburgring to be on the Nordschleife exclusively (please) :D

And this is what's due next at Nurb. ;)

(But there's no way we'll be running it this week since I'm going to the GP Next Weekend)

This car used to dominate rallys in kenya when I was growing up in the 90s (Toyota Celica) however after watching the Top Gear 50 Years of Bond, it would be cool if we could do the Toyota 2000gt at Eiger Nordwand Track K Trail either car would be cool, something to think about for one of the events.

So the closest I could find thats available in GT5

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) &#8217;95
Toyota 2000gt '67

I've driven the 2000gt at eiger nordwand rally track and its pretty fun and addictive, hopefully this could be an event

With the camouflaged C7 corvette being released tomorrow on the PS store (For free :D) we could do a little combo with that car.

A return to Eiger soon? As in, the one we did in the RX-7 - I think it was called Rotary Madness. A RWD car with about 500-525PP - I reckon in practice mode rather than arcade.

Also - Top Gear track? Something mid-paced on Sport Hard. Practice mode again. "Star in a moderately priced car" - perhaps the 135i Coupe, or, Evora.

Edit: 512BB at Eiger?

Well it's available after all, the Corvette C7 Test Prototype '13. Wasn't in the mood of racing tonight but could not resist to try it. Specially after i read it's not possible to buy part on it. And it's thru. You can change oil, buy other tires and that stiffness thing (no idea how it's named in english). And it's a pretty nice ride, bit understeer and have brakes made of pie :lol: But besides that is good ride.

I really really really hope this one will be used for next week WRS. And please Kev on a real world track. Please?!?

bow-down.jpg

Who's with me, retweet (quote) my post

Well it's available after all, the Corvette C7 Test Prototype '13. Wasn't in the mood of racing tonight but could not resist to try it. Specially after i read it's not possible to buy part on it. And it's thru. You can change oil, buy other tires and that stiffness thing (no idea how it's named in english). And it's a pretty nice ride, bit understeer and have brakes made of pie :lol: But besides that is good ride.

I really really really hope this one will be used for next week WRS. And please Kev on a real world track. Please?!?

bow-down.jpg

+1 👍

Dear Matt, please send me one small Melton Mowbray Pork Pie for Christmas. It's been 8 years since I've eaten one and I didn't know I missed them until you mentioned it!!

Dear Matt, please send me one small Melton Mowbray Pork Pie for Christmas. It's been 8 years since I've eaten one and I didn't know I missed them until you mentioned it!!

Haha, I've not had one for a while - they're not exactly a life-giving health food, but man they're good...

There's no chance it'll get to you though - there'll be a displaced Brit somewhere in customs who will smell it and nick it!

And the Branston Pickle!

Back on topic, there's a Lotus Carlton in the OCD :mischievous: or how about the 80's Lotus Esprit at Eiger - would look like a Bond movie!!

bow-down.jpg

When is said "Who's with me, qoute my post". I didn't meant the pie :lol:

Meanly be cause it's a stock car.

Back