GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
Not all players have the 15th Anniversary cars available, so i think it's not a good thing to use them in WRS competitions.

I know that, but I was only thinking that it would be a good idea to use them only if they are mixed in with more cars that are on equal footing. I would never want people to not be able to compete in an event, I just would like the 15th Anniversary cars to be used at some point when there are a number of other cars on track just to add variety and to have them stop collecting dust by all of the people that have them. If there were ever an advantage to using them or someone was left out, then I would rather them just collect dust and never see official competition.

Well, I was just screwing about with cars and I found an interesting combo that we could run...

The Thousand Club

Nissan R92CP Race Car
1000 HP
1000KGs
Tuning allowed, all upgrades REQUIRED
Any tires allowed
Cape Ring (Full)

Last edited:
Dodge Challenger Touring Car at Big Willow.

If we want to get really crazy, a Multi-class Event (featuring the 2008 SRT Challenger or the 2011 SRT Charger) during the following week for the WRS Race would be awesome.

I've never driven the new Aston. Does it handle like I think it would (super-duper understeer going into every corner) or would it surprise the 🤬 out of me and handle more like the Vanquish?

I've never driven the new Aston. Does it handle like I think it would (super-duper understeer going into every corner) or would it surprise the 🤬 out of me and handle more like the Vanquish?

It's terrible. 'Nuff said. Don't buy it!

Anyway, I have yet another suggestion! This car is by FAR one of my favorite cars to drive the way I tuned it to be! Super planted through all of the corners, and just amazing all round.

Mamma Miata!

Mazda Roadster '07 (NC)
The following parts are REQUIRED
Racing Hard Tires
Chassis Reinforcement
All aero parts (Aero Kit, Rear Wing, Flat Floor)
Racing Hard Suspension
Six Speed Transmission
Carbon Bonnet (painted or unpainted, doesn't matter)
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Stage 2
Sports Exhaust

The Chaparral 2X, everything else will feel simple after a TT driving a car which was clearly designed by a madman of Koenigseggian proportions. :lol:

The Chaparral 2X, everything else will feel simple after a TT driving a car which was clearly designed by a madman of Koenigseggian proportions. :lol:

Not sure I want to drive a car that sounds like a fart machine and turns like a aircraft carrier for more than 1 lap to get 800,000 credits :lol:

Not sure I want to drive a car that sounds like a fart machine and turns like a aircraft carrier for more than 1 lap to get 800,000 credits :lol:
Your farts sound like that? Whoa, are you a robot? :lol: But seriously, I think it sounds like someone starting one of those slow claps from the movies.

I was bored so I thought up a championship for the TT side of the WRS.

-Each season would consist of 12 weeks, with the 4 worst results being dropped in order to allow people to miss a round or two.
-Each participant would start at 5:00.000 with time being added or subtracted depending on how far off of the average lap time they are each week. The high base time is to allow for events taking place at longer tracks that can have minutes separating first from last.
-A champion would be crowned for the overall champion as well as the 4 divisions.

Obviously there are a few more things that would need to be worked out before it actually took place, but I figured I would post the basics before I forgot them.

Last edited:
I was bored so I thought up a championship for the TT side of the WRS.

-Each season would consist of 12 weeks, with the 4 worst results being dropped in order to allow people to miss a round or two.
-Each participant would start at 5:00.000 with time being added or subtracted depending on how far off of the average lap time they are each week. The high base time is to allow for events taking place at longer tracks that can have minutes separating first from last.
-A champion would be crowned for the overall champion as well as the 4 divisions.

Obviously there are a few more things that would need to be worked out before it actually took place, but I figured I would post the basics before I forgot them.
We've had some guys in the past post "Unofficial" tracking or points systems over time, based on the actually WRS results.

Nothing should preclude you from doing that. We normally like to simply create the scenario where folks can come and go as they please, participate as much or as little as they would like. But OK if you want to try and put together a system that you describe, track, and post results for.

With Australia Day being this weekend (or invasion day, it depends on your perspective), I think WRS should celebrate by attacking Mt Panorama with El Caminos.

With no tuning/parts added it's a lot of fun, even with only 2 gears.

But if you change oil + Supercharger + Sports Computer + Sports exhaust = 500pp.
5 speed transmission, Custom diff, Sports hard tyres (they come standard), then it paints a much prettier picture of Australian culture...

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg

I think an F1 themed combo/race with the Formula Gran Turismo would be cool. Preferably at either a really famous F1 track or a soil-your-pants tight and twisty circuit.

I think an F1 themed combo/race with the Formula Gran Turismo would be cool. Preferably at either a really famous F1 track or a soil-your-pants tight and twisty circuit.

And it's a DS3 user asking for this!!!!! I see a taste for difficult things here :D

What can I say? I like race cars.

Me too, but that is probably the most difficult car to drive on a controller IMO. And my first online race on a DS3 was Senna's Lotus so I'm not shy, you know :D
It's up to you, but I liked the laser firing Bambi better, seemed straight out of a Monty Python show :sly: a bit like the bloodthirsty bunny in "Search for the Holy Grial"...

Back