GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge Event 3: Just Say Snow

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 97 comments
Holy snow-spray, Batman/ @Mr P! :eek: Well done. 👍

Pretty close there, Chris/ @Vagabond, you got us in the running for a tight race for 2nd place overall with the Paddies and Damn Pits. :)

I tried this one for long enough to know that being within 1sec of Ron is a major feat, so congrats to @Revoy, @kreezydoed, @hasslemoff, and @otxjto for that. :cheers:

Last edited:
Updated the points LB, I missed a little detail with one of the teams being DQ'd this week, it skewed the pts. a little. Fixed now.

Jerome

Thanks guys it was a cool round, I never expected my end section to be strong enough but thankful of the surprise! :cool:
I wanted a 1'14.1 as my ideal laptime and a 1'13.9 as the ultimate lap but it was a bit tougher than just talking about it :D
Well done to Chris and Revoy for rounding out the podium and all the sub 1'15's and all who stayed clean :cheers:

Cheers :cheers:

Attachments

• Mr P WRS Team Event Race 3.zip
    254.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Congratulations @Mr P ,really to everyone who ran this week, great lap times everyone. :cheers:

Also, thanks for the replay.👍

After a week of chasing the top drivers splits, I will be glad to at least watch how it was supposed to be done.:)

Edit: Very nice replay,and I thought it was really cool to compare them with the new data logger.

Last edited:
Great job Ron. I'd never have caught you through that last sector I don't think. 👍 Still pretty pleased with my lap though I think.

Hi Jerome,
I still don't quite understand the point system. Why didn't mickyevs score any points?

He did, although the system didn't think he did :lol: That was what I fixed this morning.

Back