GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge - Starts 3/16/14 (Teams Finalized)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 288 comments
I got a question from @mickyevs:

Q: How do we come by the cars for the events?

A: You will have to buy the cars individually. If your team wants you to concentrate on one event, then you only need to buy one car. But I'd imagine most teams would want all drivers to try each combo as it comes up to provide each other with tips and the like.

Jerome

Im pretty sure Im addicted to this game. So I cant say no to another reason to play.
Add me to the list of available drivers please.

Sure thing buddy, welcome!

Jerome

There are two teams with one slot open each and there are two available drivers:

@WillRacer31
@EWeinbauer

@Conor Swan, @Jibatator would you guys mind adding these guys to your teams? Feel free to discuss here or PM amongst yourselves. Just let me know what you decide.

NOTE: If these two drivers do find teams, then the next participant(s) would need to find another 4 drivers to make a team to participate in the series.

Or if @WillRacer31, @EWeinbauer can't find a team, you guys will need to find 3 other drivers to participate.

Jerome

There are two teams with one slot open each and there are two available drivers:

@WillRacer31
@EWeinbauer

@Conor Swan, @Jibatator would you guys mind adding these guys to your teams? Feel free to discuss here or PM amongst yourselves. Just let me know what you decide.

NOTE: If these two drivers do find teams, then the next participant(s) would need to find another 4 drivers to make a team to participate in the series.

Or if @WillRacer31, @EWeinbauer can't find a team, you guys will need to find 3 other drivers to participate.

Jerome
I think who ever would like to join us should join us!

so each both are welcome in my opinion!

Alright, well I'd rather not pick who goes where, so @WillRacer31 and @EWeinbauer let me know which team you guys want.

Jerome

He hasn't responded to anything... I sent him a message.... I send him another... I would like to have a full team...

Alright... He hasn't responded to anything I sent him...

If he wants in, that's his ticket. You guys can have 5 members so that's not a problem.

Jerome

Back