user118395pic1573412914.gif
2'21.358---nursemorph
2'25.174---SERIALF
2'18.443---GTP_GhostDriver

Thank you very much for reviewing my lap @Kelly 👍
Thanks to all in the Muppets team and to everybody that cares 👍

Congrats to all podiums, specially to my Cpt. @nursemorph. @Senninha_77 you won me again, maybe you should go to Div3, taking @GranTurismo916 with you. Then I would maybe get a gold cup in my record. Great job you two !

This was a complicated week (Blood, Sweat & Tears is the music i'm playing now) but IMO the staff of WRS is to be congratulated by all this organization that insists in providing great fun. If one week or another that is more controverse, well thats a bit of pepper and spices that tastes good also.:gtpflag:

Can't believe I won Division 3 :eek:. I know I was fastest on the splits but was expecting someone to be faster in S3..and then to be Top 20 overall..

19th.. for you.. :cheers:

A big thank you to my Morph's Muppets team-mates for keeping me going...and especially to @Andy 0 : It was his big improvement late in the week that pushed me to do better and find another 4 tenths and then a bit more 👍

If only my memory stick had not given up.. ;).. Congrats on the D3 win.. I must have looked large in your mirror.. :D.. a fantastic drive Dave.. congrats on joining me in the D3 Gold.. 👍

Well done to all podiums, close times at the top!

GTP_PASM:
(looks like you worked hard for that one, nailed that second chicane)

Thanks for checking 👍

I'm really pleased with this one. I got my theoretical best in T1 and T3 in that lap. T2 wasn't bad, I was just trailing the pace in that sector all week. Another D1 Gold handicap too! :D

Well done all finishers and an extra 👍👍👍 for the guys who made sure they submitted a clean lap with the tough track boundaries.

Too bad about all the DQ's this week. :odd: It really sucks for those guys because I know how difficult it is to get a solid, clean lap at this track with the strict boundaries. :ill:

At least there is a silver lining for me...I'm no longer last. :indiff:

Thank you very much for reviewing my lap @Kelly 👍
Thanks to all in the Muppets team and to everybody that cares 👍

Congrats to all podiums, specially to my Cpt. @nursemorph. @Senninha_77 you won me again, maybe you should go to Div3, taking @GranTurismo916 with you. Then I would maybe get a gold cup in my record. Great job you two !

This was a complicated week (Blood, Sweat & Tears is the music i'm playing now) but IMO the staff of WRS is to be congratulated by all this organization that insists in providing great fun. If one week or another that is more controverse, well thats a bit of pepper and spices that tastes good also.:gtpflag:

Thankyou meu amigo (My Friend) @Serialf !! I´m enjoying to be participating on WRS´s events and talk to some other guys, make some friends and have a lot of fun with great competitive as well!! DIV3?? Well...let´s wait and see !!:)

2'24.080---senninha_77

Also, thank's a lot @Kelly for checking my lap and @mcsqueegy for all the job on every replay!

A few red flags this week. I know how that goes, I had 9 sub 2:20's that were all dirty, that I found out about on Saturday night :ouch: I left at least .6 out there cause I couldn't string it together, cleanly.

Jerome

That's a ridiculous amount of fails due to not reading the rules properly 👎

Next time maybe get the rules on giant billboard signs with a taser attack for anyone who doesn't read the fine details other than car, track and tyres ... great work by the reviewers but how many more fails this week by the lucky ones who never got chosen at random?

Top marks to the clean and fast guys :cheers:

That's a ridiculous amount of fails due to not reading the rules properly 👎

Next time maybe get the rules on giant billboard signs with a taser attack for anyone who doesn't read the fine details other than car, track and tyres ... great work by the reviewers but how many more fails this week by the lucky ones who never got chosen at random?

Top marks to the clean and fast guys :cheers:

Agree completely, Ron 👍

Not sure if the DQ's have gone to relatively new WRS participants, but experienced WRS runners should know to check, double check and triple check their replays on an event like this where there's a high risk of running out of bounds.

In any case, it's bad etiquette to not double check the event rules and the replay you're submitting before submission.

Any replays submitted for the team competition should be checked as matter of course IMO.

Yeah but obviously not checked it well enough as it's the wrong replay I submitted as my fastest clean lap is the same time time of 2:19.100 but the car had the bigger high rear wing on it

Just post the other replay with identical time and someone will review it and amend your red flag to green if it was just a simple error due to identical lap time saves 👍

Yeah but obviously not checked it well enough as it's the wrong replay I submitted as my fastest clean lap is the same time time of 2:19.100 but the car had the bigger high rear wing on it

PM me your good replay and I'll verify it for you 👍 Otherwise, I'll have to give your team 0pts. this week : /

Jerome

For some reason this one didn't get picked up by the results board so copying it here again. It's currently showing as unchecked.

2'18.443---GTP_GhostDriver

:banghead: Aren't those rumble strips? IMO the color of the rumble strip shouldn't determine whether they're clean or not. At least my day was bad already. :indiff:

:banghead: Aren't those rumble strips? IMO the color of the rumble strip shouldn't determine whether they're clean or not. At least my day was bad already. :indiff:

Even if they were red and white, they wouldn't be allowed for this event. We used the white line (dotted and solid) as boundaries this week. But like Gravitron mentioned before, we'll probably (i.e. don't quote me on that) allow the rumbles and concrete part of the chicanes next time we race here for the WRS.

Jerome

Even if they were red and white, they wouldn't be allowed for this event. We used the white line (dotted and solid) as boundaries this week. But like Gravitron mentioned before, we'll probably (i.e. don't quote me on that) allow the rumbles and concrete part of the chicanes next time we race here for the WRS.

Jerome

We already are using them. I'm still confused why they were disallowed in the first place; no one has gotten back at me with that yet.

We already are using them. I'm still confused why they were disallowed in the first place; no one has gotten back at me with that yet.

We thought that it would make verifying replays easier because there is tarmac on the outside of the white line at times, allowing that would be splitting hairs, no different than using the white line except the white line is easier to see/compare.

Allowing concrete on just the chicanes would call into question about allowing the other run-offs like the blue areas being a no and rumbles a yes, adding more confusion. And given that not everyone read or saw the clean pics in the OP, it would've been a little lot more difficult clarifying sections of the track.

It did make the verification of replays easier, but also getting a clean lap much more difficult than we originally thought. But hindsight is 20/20.

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back