GTP_WRS Week 11 : Vorsprung durch Picknick

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 327 comments
Yeah. Some people insist that you need to change something, so I sometimes fiddle with the brake balance - and my mileage sticks.
You don't need to change a thing. 👍 At first (some weeks ago) I forgot to do this, but it's now as much a given as changing grip setting.
Awesome. Thanks for the info 👍

Submitted with current splits.
Pretty disapointed with the final result :yuck:
Good luck all
:cheers:

Forgot to switch the traction at the edge of the track to real. Oh well, better splits with real reduction anyway:

It took many attempts and much frustration, but I've finally managed a quicker lap:

I'm seriously annoyed though about messing up a 55.000 in the last corner... it'll take me a really long time to get over that. :(

EDIT: Just did a 25.562 in T1. Such a pity I messed up T2.

Last edited:
I won't be submitting this round. I've only put about 20 minutes in total and left .5 on the track. Good luck. :cheers:

:)

Really pleased with my T2. T1 was a tad safe, plus I messed up the first part of T3 by putting an inside wheel on the grass, though I made up for it in the final turn. There's probably another 0.2 out there, but time is running out.

Edit: submitted and accepted 👍

I won't be submitting this round. I've only put about 20 minutes in total and left .5 on the track. Good luck. :cheers:

Those splits are seriously impressive for one 20 minute session; it took me 4-5 hours total to achieve my current splits.

Last edited:
Those splits are seriously impressive for one 20 minute session; it took me 4-5 hours total to achieve my current splits.

I'm surprised that I'm still high up on the leaderboard with those splits! I guess my initial pace has improved greatly! :D

I thought the top times would've been a few tenths quicker! Oh well. Good job everyone!

Should've submitted then! ;) Nah, not for me mate. There was 2 tenths in there at the most, so I'm satisfied with that.

I was expecting Ramon to have a 1'16.9xx or even a 1'16.8xx, so to see him lose so much in T3 is a huge shock. :eek:

Anyway, I'm pleased to have gained my second GT6 podium, even if I could have perhaps won with a perfect lap. Congrats Bart for taking the win :cheers:

Should've submitted then! ;) Nah, not for me mate. There was 2 tenths in there at the most, so I'm satisfied with that.

I wasn't gonna submit a time I wasn't happy with. :P

I was expecting Ramon to have a 1'16.9xx or even a 1'16.8xx, so to see him lose so much in T3 is a huge shock. :eek:

I was expecting 1'16.6s I was so wrong. :lol:

That's about what I expected after a couple months away - slow, slow, slow. Once again, I improved from sector to sector - now only if I could do a decent time.

I had splits .15 faster, but I had one magic T3 that I could never catch. I was pretty confident I would either move up or at least stay where I was.

Very happy to hold off NurseMorph and BionicDerp at the line by a whopping 4/1000. Sadly I really messed up the last corner in this lap only to watch the ghost that I was at least .2 in front of slowly catch me at the line 🤬 Then to make matters worse I had a complete brain fade on the straight and very nearly ended up off on the grass to the right.

I started off the first session with my best splits then as I practised more my T2 got slower and my lap times got faster #evilskiddycar.

Back