GTP_WRS Week 14: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 52 comments
GTP_Gravitron;
user118395pic1573412914.gif
(green)

Really smooth chicane! I must have taken it 100 different ways but each one was a little hairy :P

akz24;
(green)

Awesome final sector, cutting it quite close through the last turn but defo clean. Shame about the pink chrome though ;)

barra333;
(green)

Wow, someone doesn't like the 'restart' button haha ...Nice and clean and on lap 93 too!

Thank you for checking.....I took the pink chrome cause I want an ugly car....PS. what means defo?

Not happy with my last sector, as usual dropping me down, but will take 20th.

Congratulations to all the division podiums and to all who had fun.
I'll make you a deal - I'll give you my third sector and you give me your first :lol:

Wow my 3rd sector was pretty bad. Would of had another go but just didn't find the time. Brilliant times at the top, didn't think a sub 56 was possible!! 👍👍 Negative handicap though so will take that! Really enjoyable and addictive combo!

Good job everybody. I got a little behind the curve this week with other stuff, but I want to keep submitting times whenever possible. If I keep dropping, eventually I'm bound to go up!

Very tough week for me. Been getting up at 6:30am but I'm very happy cos' I'm working a bit again. The car is great but I'm terrible at London (Love the city not the track!) so I'm way down on the hadicapped results again.
Congrats to everyone especially to Doodle (Don't forget about us when you are a real life race driver young apprentice :D) for finding some time off GT academy.

And now the comments:

Combinho: Great first event. I think you underqualified a bit. D2 drivers will soon have to worry about you. The sweeping right before T2 stands out from your lap. Great early apex and used the whole width of the road.

Pitskater: Style points for the white paint job and the car is still in one piece on the 4th lap! The third sector was quite conservative but still very smooth fast lap for DS3 controller user.

Doughboy877: How did you manage to beat me with such messy lap? :) You really trashed this poor car. What controller did you use?

Ufothek: Not quite as close to the walls as the aliens run. Made my job reviewing the replay easier though. Great line through the last turn of S2 but again a bit wide of the apex.

Thematic604: Did you use ABS at all or did you just run aggressive brake balance? Quite a few lock ups but still pretty fast lap. This was your first event in D3, wasn't it? Great job beating half of the competition.

TP-35: Not getting closer to walls and apexes cost you some time in all sectors.
Ha, thanks for checking Mr labrat, hilarious yeah I know, it is pretty messy in turns 2,3,but think I had a good last sector despite the wiggle on the exit of the second to last corner.
Thanks and well done @Combinho, nice first try. Some, Serious under qualifying there, or the combo just suited you.
Looking forward to the Megane tt now. 4th place, then a podium, now looking for another and surely a promotion, consistently running with the low d2s at the moment.

It happens. Most people underqualify a bit. And also most people improve.
I'm sure Combinho will be chasing aliens soon :)

It happens. Most people underqualify a bit. And also most people improve.
I'm sure Combinho will be chasing aliens soon :)

I think it was underqualifying a bit due to enjoying quali combos less than this one, as well as rapid improvement- hadn't played much since GT4 with only a bit of GT5.

Never played Gran Turismo this seriously before, so hopefully can keep improving and moving up divisions. I seriously doubt I'll ever get close to the likes of Doodle though...

Congratulations all podium finishers,and everyone who reached his goal.
Very nice performance Doodle.
Didn't expect anyone to hit the 55's to be honoust.
Well done.

Well done.

I was hoping to hit a 55.7 but I guess that never happened. :(

Thanks guys. :cheers:

Congratz to all podiums and those who reach there goals. Some close finishes out there 👍

Like i predicted T3 cost me dearly as usual at London. But looking it at the bight side, i'm making progress. It's less then the previous times.

Thanks for checking Lucas

Well done.

I told you so :D

Nice one Andrew

DTM
Congratz to all podiums and those who reach there goals. Some close finishes out there 👍

Like i predicted T3 cost me dearly as usual at London. But looking it at the bight side, i'm making progress. It's less then the previous times.

Thanks for checking Lucas

I told you so :D

Nice one Andrew
Unreal time. Going to have a look at all the sub 57s
Well done everyone, looks like we had better numbers that week 12,and this week is super fun.
Loving throwing the Megane around

The rest of the mandatory replay checks:

GTP_Tay:

mcmullan64:

Mark_Sebo:

atongo619:

@TayTheDay - You certainly know where the right-front fender is at all times. That drivetrain is thankful the week is over :sly:.
@mcmullan64 - Very tidy. All that SuperBird II was missing was the Road Runner emblems on the wing. I think I'll be seeing you passing me in Div3 before too long.
@Mark_S - A little less caution would do wonders for the time. Still, I wish I could do that well with the DS3.
@GranTurismo916 - Nicely done. You even remembered to warn people around the blind corner of Charles II and Regent St.

Unless my eyes deceive me, it's another clean and green week.

Thanks for checking @Eggstor
Just could not find the right balance between being cautious/clean or slapping the wall.
Congratulations to all podium finishers.

Thanks for checking @Eggstor
Just could not find the right balance between being cautious/clean or slapping the wall.
Congratulations to all podium finishers.
Yeah, that's always the problem. I could have made a hour-long lowlight reel of all the wall-smashes and rolls I did.

Yeah, that's always the problem. I could have made a hour-long lowlight reel of all the wall-smashes and rolls I did.

I never did get the car to roll.. i had it on 2 wheels a lot in s2. I must of been doing it wrong.

I must have rolled mine 3 or 4 times, and got it up on it's side a couple more. There was a very specific angle/weight shift combination to hit the right hand curb in that chicane to make it happen.

And now the comments:

Combinho: Great first event. I think you underqualified a bit. D2 drivers will soon have to worry about you. The sweeping right before T2 stands out from your lap. Great early apex and used the whole width of the road.

Pitskater: Style points for the white paint job and the car is still in one piece on the 4th lap! The third sector was quite conservative but still very smooth fast lap for DS3 controller user.

Doughboy877: How did you manage to beat me with such messy lap? :) You really trashed this poor car. What controller did you use?

Ufothek: Not quite as close to the walls as the aliens run. Made my job reviewing the replay easier though. Great line through the last turn of S2 but again a bit wide of the apex.

Thematic604: Did you use ABS at all or did you just run aggressive brake balance? Quite a few lock ups but still pretty fast lap. This was your first event in D3, wasn't it? Great job beating half of the competition.

TP-35: Not getting closer to walls and apexes cost you some time in all sectors.

I used the dfgt

Back