GTP_WRS Week 145 : Old School Suzuka *GT5 Finale* - Submission Instructions Updated!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 203 comments
Well, I was hoping to have another go with this one but just ran out of time, I submitted with my current splits. Good luck everyone, I look forward to seeing you all on GT6.

I'll probably head online tomorrow night for one last OLR session then eject the disc for the last time. Can't wait till Friday!

Try as I might, I could not improve.

Submitted with current splits, onto GT6.

Just can't focus on GT5 at all at the moment to give it a proper go, I look forward to seeing you guys soon in GT6.

Good luck in this great combo. :cheers:

Just can't focus on GT5 at all at the moment to give it a proper go, I look forward to seeing you guys soon in GT6.

Good luck in this great combo. :cheers:
Same here, Dom. :( Replay is dirty, and I don't have anything to submit.

I did have fun on the ~300 miles I put in on this one, but will just put it out of mind and look forward to
late December when the GT6 Qualifier is posted, and then we can do it all over again! :dopey:

Great competition on this last event, well done everyone. Sadly, for a number of reasons, I wasn't able to join in (other than sharing a car) for this last GT5 event. Will be picking up GT6 in 24 hours time :cheers:

I spent two hours practicing yesterday. I came close a few times, but no improvement. I know the line I'm taking through the esses is slowing me down (because I've been dropping to 2nd in each of the turns), but I haven't figured out a better path.:banghead: I may have an hour tonight to work on it some more.

Right now, it's also a good distraction from waiting!👍

I had a short session this morning and was going nowhere, so I'm calling it a week (and a half). Nevertheless, I think this is probably my best week to date (apart from Week 133 of course).

I'll only be able to have one go on GT6 when it arrives; after that I'll have to wait until Christmas. :irked:

Submitted my best lap with posted splits from 3 days ago... Tried every night to improve since then, but was never able to. Two nights ago, I was ahead of my ghost at T1 by over half a second, and I ruined it, so disappointing...

I sort of know how to get those better T1s but most often I just can't do it. I will try again some more tonight if I have time...

Still backmarker status, but with a lot better run through Casio.

1'00.573

I've done better T1s, but I couldn't keep up the momentum through the rest of the course.

Had another quick run this evening but all that's happening is my frustration levels are rising and my split times increasing, guess it's time to say enough and submit with what's on the board.

Goodbye GT5 TT's, see you all in GT6 I hope and good luck with this final run everyone 👍

Nice one Ramon. I've been unable to beat my time from day one. :ouch: I'm submitting. See you all on the GT6 qualifier! :cheers:

Last try, had a great time.👍

Submitting with these splits.

Good luck everyone, cant wait to see you in GT6.:cheers:

Got to home to find my copy of GT6 hadn't arrived, so after an hour spent fitting a Gyte progressive brake spring to my G27 I couldn't resist another go to test it out.

Not much difference to elapsed time at T2, but picked up 0.1 at the line.

Awesome T1 Ramon :bowdown:

Submitting.

Made a small spin at spoon and went too careful at 130r but decent Casio and T1 for two tenths at the line!!
I wish I had more time to put on this one, loved the car!!!

Oopsie wrong first split.. Sorry for double post but I must do it cause fetchy recently doesnt react to striked posts and I'm about to sleep

Not sure if I made the deadline, but I had a better lap in the hour I had to try. Ahead .1 in T1, then behind .2 in T2:banghead:, but had a great T3 for +0.5 at the line.:lol: Submitting with these splits:

It has been a pleasure "closing out" GT5 with all of you. See you all in GT6!!!

:gtpflag:

Back