GTP_WRS Week 15 : This Girl's a Spinner

• Thread starter EDK
  • 357 comments
Final for today and probably for the event. Still prefer bb of 6/4 and not rolling over in S3 after a blue T2.

Just noticed that I'm just next to @Andy 0! He's sleeping while driving... Ollie, wake up :scared:

Last edited:
Finally got the track sorted but ran out of time trying to nail something down.
Hope to get a last chance tomorrow.

Slower 1st sector but I knew I'd found time in the last 2, so a good overall improvement.

Too bad I didn't find/make more time for running this, as I really enjoyed the few laps I ran several days ago. I won't submit, but good luck everybody!

Final for today and probably for the event. Still prefer bb of 6/4 and not rolling over in S3 after a blue T2.

Just noticed that I'm just next to @Andy 0! He's sleeping while driving... Ollie, wake up :scared:

:lol::lol:.. This is one combo.. I'm really struggling with.. back to my normal.. slow speed.. :P.. but will give it another go..
here are my latest times.. not worth waking up for.. :D

Slower T1.. but faster to T2.. and marginally faster over the line..

Submitted, accepted. Couldn't give this one the attention it deserved. Only did about 30 laps or so.
This week might be a little better...

Finally put a lap together. Well, several, but had two quicker laps that were dirty. Could probably manage another tenth, but reckon this lap should be good enough for the division win.

Finally put a lap together. Well, several, but had two quicker laps that were dirty. Could probably manage another tenth, but reckon this lap should be good enough for the division win.

Nice. I won't have time to try again. And I don't think I could beat that even if I tried :)

Nice. I won't have time to try again. And I don't think I could beat that even if I tried :)

I thought you had me until it started coming together today. Made it a lot of fun chasing a really good time. :cheers:

Edit: And accepted. Question now is, do I keep chasing tenths for the handicap, or start getting a tune set up for next week's?

As is normal for me.. I will slide down the leader board with my fastest lap..:(.. as my T2 was slow.. but S1 & 3.. were good.. (for me).. and I was over .3.. up going over the line..

Submitted and accepted..

Couldn't pull off another speedy lap, so I've submitted my current one. Yay, accepted.

I'm hoping to make up at least one spot on the leaderboard. I think my S3 was pretty fabulous.

New splits for me, but awful T3 :scared:

I hate those first two rumbles in T3 :banghead:

EDIT: Submitted and accepted. Can't take anymore of this TT and school needs some learning, too :indiff:

Last edited:
Had not much time, tonight my second proper stint, submitted and accepted with these splits :

Finally made some progress. Going to run some more laps, but going to submit this for now, storm on way don't want to lose electricity.

Wait, is the deadline in 4 minutes from now or 1 hour and 4 mins? I always get confused by that after daylight saving time changes

Minutes

I just submitted a run from 10 minutes ago, splits are still pretty much the same though, I've found all the time but ran out of time trying to catch it. :/

Back