GTP_WRS Week 15 : This Girl's a Spinner

• Thread starter EDK
  • 357 comments
Wait, is the deadline in 4 minutes from now or 1 hour and 4 mins? I always get confused by that after daylight saving time changes

I thought it was 1 hr from now due to daylight savings time.. 7 pm in the fall and 8 in the spring and summer.

Alright sweet. It wasn't about running more laps, it was about getting the submission in time, because if it had been 8 minutes ago I would have missed it as I hadn't sent the replay to fetchy, only a weird message :dunce:
To add to my dumbness, I didn't check the OP before asking 💡

Anyway thanks everyone for the quick answers. Submitted a lap a tenth faster than the previous one with the splits:
There are good 3 tenths left on the track, but I'll take it.

Not my best T1, but PBs in T2 and T3. Gained .5 from where I was at yesterday. It took me a long time to figure out the double apex. Submitted and accepted. Two weeks in a row, the last ditch effort paid off.

Last edited:
Great result. Can't believe how small the gap between myself and @Bleached was. Just a thousandth. Also, congrats to @mr_lab_rat on the podium before a probable move to D2. You had me beat right up until my final session today.

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goals and everyone who took part. :cheers:

Great result. Can't believe how small the gap between myself and @Bleached was. Just a thousandth. Also, congrats to @mr_lab_rat on the podium before a probable move to D2. You had me beat right up until my final session today.

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goals and everyone who took part. :cheers:

The expected last minute push from the rest of the D3 just never happened. Oh well, at least I made you work hard for this one. See you in D2 :)

Well done everyone! Congrats on the win Andrew. My lap was a bit scruffy, but it didn't seem to cost much time compared to other laps I did.

I have a sneak preview for those who are waiting for the video :D

Title.png

Last edited:
Back