GTP_WRS Week 17 : EDK Goes to Daytona

• Thread starter EDK
  • 184 comments
Hmm... so I lost only 5 spots, not too bad, I guess. Great win, Bart!
At least your bad bus stop didn't cost you a podium or likely a negative handicap like mine did (or at least I thought it would cost me a negative handicap).

Oh well; time to figure out racing brakes on lightened road cars - I ran Bathurst with the stock brakes because the racing brakes locked up too easily, and I don't want to turn on ABS if I don't absolutely, positively have to (like I did for the third round of the Academy).
Banzai run pays off for silver again! I seem to enjoy the element of being under pressure to deliver a time - i could feel my final sector was goodish , but it is a pain knowing there was still time out there.
It has been a total joy taking part in the wrs so far. I know my driving has improved since this.
Well done to all podium winners and debut entries, and everyone else!
:cheers::gtpflag:
I'll say it was "goodish" - you improved 7 spots overall and 6 spots amongst us D3 drivers to get second in the division. Congrats. :cheers:

Last edited:
Really happy with this result, especially for the amount of time I put in. Very nice times ahead of me, unlucky, Lucas (terrible with names, sorry if I got that wrong, @Gravitron :dunce:), I was expecting you to get me at the end.

I was about to submit , but found my fastest lap to contain a possible 3 wheel off at bus stop entry. Then the 2nd fastest lap was too close for comfort at 2nd yellow rumble at bus stop.

Anyways , clocked about 500km on the odometer and was consistently in 1'03.5-8's at T3.

See you online. :mischievous:

Well done everyone 👍 I had one long session after I got the lap that I submitted, but I could never quite match that bus stop exit. The one time I did I needed 10 cm more track width :lol:

Great job getting on the overall podium and convincing D2 win Paul 👍👍👍 Quite close finishes from place 6 to 12 too :)

Really happy with this result, especially for the amount of time I put in. Very nice times ahead of me, unlucky, Lucas (terrible with names, sorry if I got that wrong, @Gravitron :dunce:), I was expecting you to get me at the end.
You got me! :dopey: Well done, gents. 👍

Back