GTP_WRS Week 20: T is for Turbo

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 200 comments
Had another long go at it, used Barts (@PASM) tune this time. Shaved off over 2.5 seconds. Really pleased with myself! :D

I think I can still shave off another second of my lap through persistence. At one lap I had around 22.100 and 46.500 but I screwed up on the last corner giving her too much gas. :banghead:

Guys, I don't see the 'upload a file' under the conversation box. Is there something I'm doing wrong, is there another way?

The combined tune works great and the car is rock steady. Did a session without TC but think i can win a bit more with the TC on 1 but will that try later on. For now gained a second at the line 👍

week20.png

Only peanuts at the line... hope I get some more time on this after work tomorrow, as I'm still leaving quite a few tenths on the track.

Well, I am done. Another 200KM's tonight and I couldn't beat my PB, so submitting with posted splits.. @Gravitron I loved every second of ever corner and sand trap!

Al

Not my cup of tea.. this combo.. so really bad times.. submitted & accepted..

Couldn't give this one the attention it deserved. I enjoy the few laps I could run even when the DS3 made it very difficult. I'm skipping this week. Good luck everyone

NOTE: @Vaxen is away on vacation for the next couple days, so this TT's results will not be posted until he returns. Sometimes I can fill in for him and post the results, but we weren't able to coordinate that handoff before he left.

As always, the leaderboard will open up and show the final times after the deadline.

Turns out I forgot to turn track grip to real on my second attempt yesterday, I managed to beat it again today.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll be able to submit a time for a while. Laptop/site is buggy, and I'm not getting text boxes to reply to conversations and threads. No text, no file upload.

Slow, late start after a week of suffering through a bad back and a nasty chest cold. Don't know if I'll be submitting this week.

One last session before closing time and did improve in T1 and T2 but lost on T3 but on the line I got the time I wanted and I know it could be even a bit faster.

This comes with a full second at the line...

Unfortunately won't be able post a time for this week. Not at home after a bit of a crazy weekend, and have a new job starting soon so was finalising all of that.
I do like the look of week 21 though so will get on that starting tonight with some. Initial splits.
Good luck all
Bert

Back