GTP_WRS Week 20: T is for Turbo

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 200 comments
Submitted and accepted. I might do a banzai run a bit later, but my back is toast.

Just submitted. I'm not expecting that my T3 will be any good. I love the combo, but I ran too little laps ;)

I can say without a doubt, driving the 97T has made me faster. Better driver? Hard to say because it has really just taught me a bunch of bad habits which do not translate to the real world. But my laptimes in GT6 are now quicker everywhere and in any car.
This. I was amazed at how fast I could go with this car. 👍

Submitted & Accepted

I'm going to go for one last run to try and meet my elusive target. I spent so much time with this car in open lobbies with no tyre limits that it was tough coming back to the time trial. Such a great car though 👍

Final submission

.3 at the line but still a couple of tenths off my target time. (That target time being the one I accidentally posted on R3s earlier in the week :P)

Last edited:
What has happened to the week 20 " unofficial results " ?
From the previous page and Lucas (@Gravitron):
NOTE: @Vaxen is away on vacation for the next couple days, so this TT's results will not be posted until he returns. Sometimes I can fill in for him and post the results, but we weren't able to coordinate that handoff before he left.

As always, the leaderboard will open up and show the final times after the deadline.
Vaxen was viewing this thread just a moment ago, so we should see the "official" unofficial results soon.

Back